Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
How does the champions cup work brusgaard and did you enter? Sounds like fun.

Pretty much like the Nations Cup. The top 10 riders in the league were invited, but some were sick or had other obligations today, so we had go further down the list to find the 10 riders. Then 10 points for winning a stage and 1 point for finishing last.

I’m at the 41st spot in the (really tough) Danish league (which ends tomorrow) so no hope for me being part of the race (thank God), besides doing the streaming/commentary. ^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’ll definitely check that out on YouTube thanks. It’s really cool the Danish league is so strong. When does it start and finish brusgaard?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I’ll definitely check that out on YouTube thanks. It’s really cool the Danish league is so strong. When does it start and finish brusgaard?

@TurboTommy you can find the complete list of this season's league rides here: http://bkoolligaen.dk/termin.html
Click "Ranglisten" at the top to see the overall ranking after the many stages, and click each rider's name/nick for his/her statistics.

Those marked with (Special) Event does not count in the overall ranking, but are somewhat different races/group rides, usually with fewer than 50 riders participating. Doing the "La Marmotte" is one of such events. Fancy doing 6-8 hours in 2D on the trainer? No thanks! ^_^

BILL S

Guru
Re-run of Spijkenisse/Zuid-Holland/Netherland starting in 20 mins.
I'll be starting it and I suggest anyone joining search the filter for the ride name Spijkenisse or any other parts of the name. Alternatively, if Paul @bridgy is doing the rerun then it might be better if you start it as its worked better that way so far.

edit: all ghosts are added to my session. @bridgy if you end up starting it then just challenging peterob gives almost all the ghosts.

edit: Paul if you don't post here in the next 10 minutes I'll just start it.

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
Roger roger!

Yes, that too.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Re-run of Spijkenisse/Zuid-Holland/Netherland starting in 20 mins.
I'll be starting it and I suggest anyone joining search the filter for the ride name Spijkenisse or any other parts of the name. Alternatively, if Paul @bridgy is doing the rerun then it might be better if you start it as its worked better that way so far.

edit: all ghosts are added to my session. @bridgy if you end up starting it then just challenging peterob gives almost all the ghosts.

edit: Paul if you don't post here in the next 10 minutes I'll just start it.
Sorry @BILL S - not around for bkooling this afternoon

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Great ride Bill :okay:.

Everyone still had the same avg. power when spectating.

Yes, great ride Bill - hope you liked my ghost. ^_^ Funny thing is, I got dropped at the dead stop at 4.2 km, just like you did on Thursday, where Bridgy and I avoided it. No such luck for me today though. :angry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom