Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Great ride Bill :okay:.

Everyone still had the same avg. power when spectating.

Thanks Lars. To be honest I gave up trying to beat these guys using leg power so I had to use a slightly unsporting method (although still well within CG rules) ^_^

Strange about the average power. Also its not possible to see the average power until the race has started, whereas before the update it was possible to switch on the average power readout during the warmup session. I only remembered to switch mine on tonight during the second half as I was so focussed on drafting the ghosts.

BILL S

Guru
Yes, great ride Bill - hope you liked my ghost. ^_^ Funny thing is, I got dropped at the dead stop at 4.3km, just like you did on Thursday, where Bridgy and I avoided it. No such luck for me today though. :angry:

Having done my homework I could see that @peterob was the man to beat so focussed on his ghost. Yours did have limited use though :tongue: and helped me a couple of times to get back on pete's tail. There's still one flaw in my cunning plan though. Its called AAAC and various others more than capable of doing what I just did with a load of ghosts.

peterob

Veteran
Looks like it was indeed a good ride Bill
IMG_1183.PNG
....I got the email of shame :tongue:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I think I'm joining the ranks of the mf sufferers xx(:cry::banghead:. No riding again for me and if I feel like this tomorrow none then :banghead:.

Some food and bed rest/sleep. Then see what happens.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I think I'm joining the ranks of the mf sufferers xx(:cry::banghead:. No riding again for me and if I feel like this tomorrow none then :banghead:.

Some food and bed rest/sleep. Then see what happens.

I’ve been in recovery since completing LEJoG- Beer up until 8, then a cheeky red before bed... :becool:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Having done my homework I could see that @peterob was the man to beat so focussed on his ghost. Yours did have limited use though :tongue: and helped me a couple of times to get back on pete's tail. There's still one flaw in my cunning plan though. Its called AAAC and various others more than capable of doing what I just did with a load of ghosts.

Seeing as you have been gracious enough to give us all until the end of the month to do just that I may have to play catch up tomorrow evening when the visitors have gone.
Unfortunately they arrived at 16:55 today so wearing bib shorts would have done nothing other than watching the final km of the Paris-Nice today a little cooler.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Sky and G are looking a bit jinxed.
Froome was dropped with 2.5 km to go but it just turned out to be a tactic so that he could give G a tow after his chain jammed when changing onto the big riing for the finale.
Kwiatkowski was still in the main group at the finish and ex-Sky man Landa to the win for Movistar.

Top Bottom