Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
oh my what a view :thumbsup:

Mate, it was tolkien in its awe inspiring majesty, especially as we went along the valley past that building and it opened up into something that suggested a God had been playing with the landscape in order to remind us of just how gob smackingly gorgeous the world can be. Still leaves me with goosebumps just thinking about it.

CXRAndy

Guru
Bourg-d Oisans valley -Alps, France
20180704_101457.jpg

LBHIFI

Veteran
Bourg-d Oisans valley -Alps, France View attachment 417693
I rode the Alpe a couple of years ago and specifically remember a section of about 3 hairpins where the stones in the wall acted as an oven, having been heated by the sun all day. It was 42 C in the valley but felt like a cool breeze coming out of that section. I abandoned that day as it was like being in a sauna :heat:

bobinski

Legendary Member
:laugh:

Dunno mate... strava don’t seem to have a problem with the result ^_^ (extremely smug face...)

View attachment 417705

And it only took 260w average for an hour and a half and a sneaky sneak attack! :angel:

Hang on, you could have just shown a pic with times for the 2 of you alone not the rest of us who rather than racing were chatting and stopping and taking pics :rolleyes::whistle:

CXRAndy

Guru
I rode the Alpe a couple of years ago and specifically remember a section of about 3 hairpins where the stones in the wall acted as an oven, having been heated by the sun all day. It was 42 C in the valley but felt like a cool breeze coming out of that section. I abandoned that day as it was like being in a sauna :heat:

It has been extremely tough for several days here. My Elemnt recorded 104deg F, 40C. The organiser said we went through 60litres of water one day. tomorrow hopefully temperature returns to normal--ish

AAAC 76C

Large Member
My news is that I finally went to see the quack yesterday regarding my uncomfortable undercarriage.
As usual I didn't come away enlightened although he was sure I had no lumps that should not be there.
Biggest news is though is that it is now written in medical history, well mine anyway, that I have large testicles!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
My news is that I finally went to see the quack yesterday regarding my uncomfortable undercarriage.
As usual I didn't come away enlightened although he was sure I had no lumps that should not be there.
Biggest news is though is that it is now written in medical history, well mine anyway, that I have large testicles!

Well, with all the other pictures posted here these last couple of days, I for one sure hope you DON’T post any of your (medical) historic discoveries! :stop:

Top Bottom