Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
What??? That explains why I was riding naked in the Danish race. ^_^ No wonder most of them left me behind! Nothing to do with me being tired after racing the previous 2 days then! :laugh:

Tour de Sylte

@shimceltic @Jim Brown ,
Are the fighting Jimmies riding today?
Screenshot_2018-11-24-06-39-39.png

BILL S

Guru
Sorry for slowing you down @BILL S and @AAAC 76C. :surrender:Hope you got an OK workout anyway. :hello:
Certainly didn't slow me down. Great workout sitting behind AAAC. Like Randy said, enjoying the scenery (not so easy with a HR like that). Although, I have to say bkool could have done much better. I think they might have been protecting themselves from future lawsuits when they did that bit of programming:sad:

Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hi

Off the grid at the moment due to family bereavement (MIL). Down in the People’s Republic.. back to Scotland tomorrow aft. Then returning late next week - So next to no BKOOLing ..

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Certainly didn't slow me down. Great workout sitting behind AAAC. Like Randy said, enjoying the scenery (not so easy with a HR like that). Although, I have to say bkool could have done much better. I think they might have been protecting themselves from future lawsuits when they did that bit of programming:sad:

You did well Bill. Have not looked at the results board yet but I am sure you crossed the line first but my results board after the race put me 1 second ahead of you, odd.
@keithaitch avatar was standy uppy cycling everytime I saw it. No wonder it left us for 'dust'.

Top Bottom