Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
@BILL S please don't accept my ride, I can't delete it, I've tried I'll do it again with ghosts on Monday.

BILL S

Guru
Who won? All your dots were overlapped.

I had my best race this season. Fought with Jose Antonio until the last mile and his kick killed me.

Great fun!!

Thanks Bill S.

Thanks yourself Randy. You are one of the ones who always supports the Chain Gang so thanks very much for usually turning up and for always giving a good race to someone. Today I struggled to give a good race to Keith and Per but I gave it my best. Keith destroyed me a good distance from the end and then Per got the better of me and I was only saved by AAACs ghost which pulled me back up to Per and slingshot me past him. At that point I only had to hang on for a few seconds so was able to muster the energy for that. Great race all.

perswe

Über Member
Thanks yourself Randy. You are one of the ones who always supports the Chain Gang so thanks very much for usually turning up and for always giving a good race to someone. Today I struggled to give a good race to Keith and Per but I gave it my best. Keith destroyed me a good distance from the end and then Per got the better of me and I was only saved by AAACs ghost which pulled me back up to Per and slingshot me past him. At that point I only had to hang on for a few seconds so was able to muster the energy for that. Great race all.

Thanks everyone! And a big-up to @AAAC 76C s ghost for towing me all the way to the last km where I had to slow down or...well...die. I know my kids wouldn’t want that, at least not this close to Christmas.

I’m in awe of your effort @BILL S to stay with @keithaitch for as long as you did:notworthy:, given his speed from km 1. I bailed almost immediately (and instead found my true friend @AAAC 76C ready to carry me home at a comfortable pace. Well, not very comfortable. I think he could have eased off a bit at the end to let me catch my breath.

This biking-thing really is not getting any easier :sad:.

perswe

Über Member
It never gets easier ... You know the rest :rofl:

I wish I did go faster. I really wish I did....:cry:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
In the velodrome warming up... You are the black outfit with the space invaders logo right?
I tried to stay with you on a few of your laps...

Yes the outfit is correct, but I didn't do any velodrome warmup today. Rarely do actually, often just sticks to the 10 minutes waiting on the start line.

"Steen" (or "Sten" = rock) is not a really an uncommon name in Denmark. Brusgaard however is, at least in cycling.

Yes the outfit is correct, but I didn't do any velodrome warmup today. Rarely do actually, often just sticks to the 10 minutes waiting on the start line.

"Steen" (or "Sten" = rock) is not a really an uncommon name in Denmark. Brusgaard however is, at least in cycling.
I didn't see the name. They don't show up above the riders anymore and there were 28 people so I only saw the 3 names above and below me. I just assumed with that logo it was you. You better check your locker. Maybe get a new lock. Someone else was riding in the velodrome wearing your clothing.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Thanks everyone! And a big-up to @AAAC 76C s ghost for towing me all the way to the last km where I had to slow down or...well...die. I know my kids wouldn’t want that, at least not this close to Christmas.

I’m in awe of your effort @BILL S to stay with @keithaitch for as long as you did:notworthy:, given his speed from km 1. I bailed almost immediately (and instead found my true friend @AAAC 76C ready to carry me home at a comfortable pace. Well, not very comfortable. I think he could have eased off a bit at the end to let me catch my breath.

This biking-thing really is not getting any easier :sad:.

Its a fine art knowing exactly how fast to go when no one else is there.
I was thinking toward the end that if you are still there its time to up the anti.
Not sure I will be back home in time to race on Saturday as I am uo in Norwich.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I didn't see the name. They don't show up above the riders anymore and there were 28 people so I only saw the 3 names above and below me. I just assumed with that logo it was you. You better check your locker. Maybe get a new lock. Someone else was riding in the velodrome wearing your clothing.

What??? That explains why I was riding naked in the Danish race. ^_^ No wonder most of them left me behind! Nothing to do with me being tired after racing the previous 2 days then! :laugh:

Top Bottom