Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
not if you work late thursday
Do many go on Tuesdays? I could do with the extra runs

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Looks like Thursday will be an end of an era ...... someone coming over to buy my Bkool Pro. Bit of extra cash for Christmas will come in handy though :tongue:
:sad::cry::hello:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Looks like Thursday will be an end of an era ...... someone coming over to buy my Bkool Pro. Bit of extra cash for Christmas will come in handy though :tongue:

its been emotional McWhortface. Rest with the knowledge that I hold you solely responsible for my bkool addiction.. I lack the self discipline that you have demonstrated over the past year.. Wish me well on this downward spiral..

Your friend, and in beige...

Jim

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
its been emotional McWhortface. Rest with the knowledge that I hold you solely responsible for my bkool addiction.. I lack the self discipline that you have demonstrated over the past year.. Wish me well on this downward spiral..

Your friend, and in beige...

Jim
You, GW, TB, Rob, Randy, were my inspiration and target when I first got the bkool. I was always last but that spurred me on. Racing with you guys was always a pleasure even when I was being left behind. Shame we all don't still ride on the same platform, but times and needs change. Hopefully we'll all still banter on here .and try to meet up in the real world during the year. :okay:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
You, GW, TB, Rob, Randy, were my inspiration and target when I first got the bkool. I was always last but that spurred me on. Racing with you guys was always a pleasure even when I was being left behind. Shame we all don't still ride on the same platform, but times and needs change. Hopefully we'll all still banter on here .and try to meet up in the real world during the year. :okay:

:sad::hugs:

Top Bottom