Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Please stay behind my ghost and stop spamming my inbox !

:biggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh::heat:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Great ride guys. I seemed to have that little bit of fairy dust, just the right amount to make it almost feel like it was me doing all the work. It really wasn't though but helps get me closer to the league front runners ^_^

How did my ghost fair in your race.
I see it wad 30 odd seconds back or did you leave it behind and it never caught up?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Im in for 5
anyone else?

I would like to - but did a race on Three Sisters on Z this morning, and I don't quite feel up for it. :sad: Thus, I will fail miserably, and you'll want to set a good time to catch them odd 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Not tonight for me but hopefully you'll have my ghost to keep you company
During the warm up in the velodrome I got off to open the window and stepped on the power strip with CPU fan TV and Turbo. After a few minutes everything came back on and went back in the velodrome then started the race. Everything seemed normal but after the first few miles the Watts started dropping and the heart rate froze. It would bounce back to normal the “stall” again. I’m going to do a reboot and remove the external cadence sensor I added, then give it another go..

Thanks AAAC. If it wasn’t for my equipment problems sure I would have kept up with you.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
During the warm up in the velodrome I got off to open the window and stepped on the power strip with CPU fan TV and Turbo. After a few minutes everything came back on and went back in the velodrome then started the race. Everything seemed normal but after the first few miles the Watts started dropping and the heart rate froze. It would bounce back to normal the “stall” again. I’m going to do a reboot and remove the external cadence sensor I added, then give it another go..

Thanks AAAC. If it wasn’t for my equipment problems sure I would have kept up with you.

my aim was to pace you
i thought you were out front as i lost contact with the team car and i chased you to the very end

Top Bottom