Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
@BILL S ghost available but I will be there to try and beat myself which is always a bizarre concept!

BILL S

Guru
@BILL S ghost available but I will be there to try and beat myself which is always a bizarre concept!

I think when you purchased your turbo you signed up to a whole mini virtual world of bizarre concepts. Mind you, I have gone over the handlebars a few times in real life so I shouldn't be so surprised that bkool tries to replicate that too.

See you in 20 mins.

keithaitch

Veteran
I think when you purchased your turbo you signed up to a whole mini virtual world of bizarre concepts. Mind you, I have gone over the handlebars a few times in real life so I shouldn't be so surprised that bkool tries to replicate that too.

See you in 20 mins.
Just as long as they don't engage my wife to come and throw a bucket of water over me if the real world conditions are rain!

BILL S

Guru
Well ridden @BILL S we tried to pull you back but couldn't. Great race @perswe I tried to drop you because my sprint is crap but couldn't shake you off. Well ridden. Great fun, both of you.
Great ride guys. I seemed to have that little bit of fairy dust, just the right amount to make it almost feel like it was me doing all the work. It really wasn't though but helps get me closer to the league front runners ^_^

perswe

Über Member
Well ridden @BILL S we tried to pull you back but couldn't. Great race @perswe I tried to drop you because my sprint is crap but couldn't shake you off. Well ridden. Great fun, both of you.

Thanks to you both! I knew we shouldn’t have let you loose @BILL S. But legs nor lungs was up for the chase. Almost threw in the towel a couple of times @keithaitch, but I figured if I could just hold on to you on your first go at the end I would have one go myself. Did try to distance you you up the hill but realised that it was far too early and far too short to get anything out of it. Plus it felt you were just waiting for me to crack...and rightly so...i had to slow down not to. But a great race you both! Still trying to catch my breath...:sweat:

5 emails of shame... ping, ping, ping ping ping..... :wacko:
Screenshot_2018-11-15-12-34-33.png

Always nice to come home for lunch and see the EOS- for 6 minutes at that. Thanks Del C

Edit: that's sarcasm

Top Bottom