Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
That's not good for me to get off the bottom. You both are gaining fitness so I better start some serious training.
If I start calling French fries, chips and saying "Gor Blimey" will you let me join your UK league?

I insist you join as an American - there is a lack of them in that league :thumbsup:

I’m probably going to launch the winter tour in December, so you’re timing is good. :welcome:

Alexlee452

New to the forum, hopefully this is the right place to ask. Has anyone tried the bkool fitness app with the spin classes? I'm having issues with it not adjusting power very well when using my kickr and I'm not sure if its just me.

CXRAndy

Guru
New to the forum, hopefully this is the right place to ask. Has anyone tried the bkool fitness app with the spin classes? I'm having issues with it not adjusting power very well when using my kickr and I'm not sure if its just me.

What device is controlling the Kickr, is it in Ant+ mode?

Alexlee452

What device is controlling the Kickr, is it in Ant+ mode?

I was using a bluetooth connection to my phone (Samsung galaxy s6). Normally my Ant+ connection to my PC works to control resistance without issue for routes. This was the first time trying the phone based app since it seems to be the only way to access classes.

Ill retry with a Ant+ connection and see if this resolves the issue.

CXRAndy

Guru
I was using a bluetooth connection to my phone (Samsung galaxy s6). Normally my Ant+ connection to my PC works to control resistance without issue for routes. This was the first time trying the phone based app since it seems to be the only way to access classes.

Ill retry with a Ant+ connection and see if this resolves the issue.

Have you looked at TrainerRoad or Zwift for training plans?

4 bloody minutes.. 4... do you know how that makes me feel
Ah Yeah. I do know how that feels. See stage 1.

Top Bottom