Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Sorry Gents I have just today been into my bkool account and cancelled my renewal. I can't justify 3 subs for cycling, one of which I haven't used for 4 or 5 months. If I am offered a £2 a month deal I may be back but otherwise that's it.

It's been fun to 'ride' with you all and it has made me get back into bicycle riding. But I need to move onto something better suited to my needs. I will still be about as I have only moved to the 'Dark Side'. See you all later

TB

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Sorry Gents I have just today been into my bkool account and cancelled my renewal. I can't justify 3 subs for cycling, one of which I haven't used for 4 or 5 months. If I am offered a £2 a month deal I may be back but otherwise that's it.

It's been fun to 'ride' with you all and it has made me get back into bicycle riding. But I need to move onto something better suited to my needs. I will still be about as I have only moved to the 'Dark Side'. See you all later

TB
Fair ye well old fiend!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
gc s2 at 19 05 local
just done killer s2 in bk wc so slow start again

Same as last week. 26:15 is your target.
I missed my midway time but it was about 14:30 so don't sit on my wheel for a free ride as you will need to get ahead of me as the second half is fast.
So hit midway at 13:00 and you should be cooking.
I'm away until Monday so that was my only shot.

keithaitch

Veteran
Same as last week. 26:15 is your target.
I missed my midway time but it was about 14:30 so don't sit on my wheel for a free ride as you will need to get ahead of me as the second half is fast.
So hit midway at 13:00 and you should be cooking.
I'm away until Monday so that was my only shot.
Thx for the ghost, glad to see you are ahead of Jakob after 2 stages of the wc. @perswe and I will move up when we do stage 2, hopefully within shouting distance to give you moral support. @BILL S and @Brusgaard are you riding it, a little friendly competition never goes amiss!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

TB

Good luck TB.. :hello:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
He will need it. Us Splitters are a tough bunch and if TB doesn't stick to the training and racing regime we will send him back

Only kidding. All welcome:hugs:
The only reason I've worked so hard was the threat of being sent back .... you mean that wasn't real and I could have been more of a slacker?!? :rofl:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'm struggling with motivation for some reason. I'll try to get off my arse but I can't promise I'll make it.

I get you Bill. I feel the same way about the ChainGang due to the diminishing number of participants. :sad: If just one or two can't make it, we are only like 2-3 CC'ers on the start line and then some stray (mostly Spanish) riders. I can't make it this Saturday for instance, as we have some friends over for drinks and dinner.

The fun increases by the number of riders, and that goes for the slower ones as well, as ending up doing an ITT each week gets boring.
In the Danish League the slower groups (2 and 3) have by far the greatest number of riders, meaning you can always find someone to chase down or ride with. Being one of the slower in group 1, I often find myself riding at the back alone or with 1 minute or 2 behind/in front of the next rider. Not much fun in that!

BILL S

Guru
I get you Bill. I feel the same way about the ChainGang due to the diminishing number of participants. :sad: If just one or two can't make it, we are only like 2-3 CC'ers on the start line and then some stray (mostly Spanish) riders. I can't make it this Saturday for instance, as we have some friends over for drinks and dinner.

The fun increases by the number of riders, and that goes for the slower ones as well, as ending up doing an ITT each week gets boring.
In the Danish League the slower groups (2 and 3) have by far the greatest number of riders, meaning you can always find someone to chase down or ride with. Being one of the slower in group 1, I often find myself riding at the back alone or with 1 minute or 2 behind/in front of the next rider. Not much fun in that!
Very true Steen. Doesn't look like we'll ever get back to pre-splitter (:crazy:) numbers. I just do the two days a week these days. I'll see how this Thursday and Saturday go and then perhaps (if I can get off the sofa) I'll have a go at the winter cup. Always enjoyed that before but struggle on the hills :secret:.

perswe

Über Member
Thx for the ghost, glad to see you are ahead of Jakob after 2 stages of the wc. @perswe and I will move up when we do stage 2, hopefully within shouting distance to give you moral support. @BILL S and @Brusgaard are you riding it, a little friendly competition never goes amiss!

Great time in the winter league stage 2 @keithaitch! :notworthy:
I think I'd have to dig really really deep to come anywhere near that time. And I only had a few seconds to spare from stage 1 on you. Perhaps I can ask @AAAC 76C to grab my handle bar and pull me along? Clearly I must come up with some sort of innovation.. I could of course try out those new black socks, that ought to do it....or maybe I just have to train harder.:o)

Anyway, see you all tonight (I hope). Having done a lunch ride already today I am not expecting any miracles though. Where can I order a little sprinkle of fairy dust? Doesn't have to be much, just enough to give everyone (including me) the illusion of a solid training effect. ^_^

Top Bottom