Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Well I have joined the Winter Cup league but don't know when I'll get the first one done. Maybe Tuesday.
That's great news, trying to keep up with you there too is all the motivation I need .

Zidi

Drafting can be difficult until you get the hang of it, but also getting used to the one you're drafting. You tend to let me drop you when I pass, when I'm actually trying to pass slowly so you can be immediately in my draft. When you pass me I tend to overcompensate and end up passing you again too quickly. So we do need to work on it.
Thats because application does not react fast enough when we put our "hammer" down... its always a delay, so the yoyo effect is there. What i have experienced even more so on zwift.. If they could solved this thing, racing would be crazy good :smile:

BILL S

Guru
That's great news, trying to keep up with you there too is all the motivation I need .
Great motivation for me too when there's one of our own to try to beat in the standings.
Also fun to try to get as many of us in the top hundred or so. I'll probably pick your ghost to challenge as I know it can help me as we are similar on flats and hills. For flat courses its ideal to draft the likes of AAAC's ghost as he will drag us along quicker than we can ride solo.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Great motivation for me too when there's one of our own to try to beat in the standings.
Also fun to try to get as many of us in the top hundred or so. I'll probably pick your ghost to challenge as I know it can help me as we are similar on flats and hills. For flat courses its ideal to draft the likes of AAAC's ghost as he will drag us along quicker than we can ride solo.

This is serious selection for next years Nation's Cup. I wan't you to be there BIll for better or for worse.
Not happy with the term Drag being used though!

keithaitch

Veteran
This is serious selection for next years Nation's Cup. I wan't you to be there BIll for better or for worse.
Not happy with the term Drag being used though!
I can't see the better part of the nation's cup, only the worse!

perswe

Über Member
No show tonight. Too late for CET-racing. Already on my third GT by then...making sure any positive training effect of the week is kept at bay. :popcorn:

Top Bottom