Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Yes, but @BILL S has to approve your/our rides, and he seems to forget that. He is getting older, you know. :tongue:
An accurate assessment Brushy. I've approved all the rides, but I'm now thinking it might be a good idea to employ a new admin who will hopefully take on the approval tasks when I forget. Nothing complicated required, just making sure the ride was actually completed and then clicking a box. Unfortunately three of the admin positions are taken up by non active members so there's just me and someone else. I am unable to delete admin positions. So who's up for the job?

BILL S

Guru
Anybody riding today, negotiations have started for the rest of today. Shopping might be balanced by a ride if I'm good.

I think I'll ride Winter Cup stage 1 at 5. Anyone fancy that? I'll pick a few appropriate ghost's.

Anyone wanting to do the re-run please start yourself and add the ghosts that will now be available now that all rides are approved.

keithaitch

Veteran
An accurate assessment Brushy. I've approved all the rides, but I'm now thinking it might be a good idea to employ a new admin who will hopefully take on the approval tasks when I forget. Nothing complicated required, just making sure the ride was actually completed and then clicking a box. Unfortunately three of the admin positions are taken up by non active members so there's just me and someone else. I am unable to delete admin positions. So who's up for the job?
Me. I'd love to help out and think @BILL S deserves all out thx for keeping this going. Once I'm up to speed I'd be happy to help out with league set up too.

After a 5 mile warm up in Z I was about 15 minutes into a BKOOL session when it suddenly quit completely. I very seldom get glitches and we are having a big wind storm so I’m blaming it on a power bump. But either way it stopped my momentum. @shimceltic stage 1 is safe for now. Maybe later or tomorrow.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
After a 5 mile warm up in Z I was about 15 minutes into a BKOOL session when it suddenly quit completely. I very seldom get glitches and we are having a big wind storm so I’m blaming it on a power bump. But either way it stopped my momentum. @shimceltic stage 1 is safe for now. Maybe later or tomorrow.

Just about caught up on the NC500 now, so will do my best to chase you down on CG... legs ain’t too good and the air sacs are tight but it’s coming back slowly.. :thumbsup:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
good luck ! gonna put hairs on your chest ! - mind you , i am glad i aint up there tonight

3inch of snow... so far in sunny Arrochar. Very much looking forward to seeing the mountains in the morning.. haven’t seen proper snow on the Arrochar Alps yet... :hyper:....

I’ve got a few real world west Scotland tours planned for next year .. 3-4 days... 200-300 miles.. with tent... I’ve been stocking up on Smidge this winter.... just bought front bags for the Bored Man... so proper fully loaded next year... if HID is settled - I’ll do NC500 for real. 7 days. :pump:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
3inch of snow... so far in sunny Arrochar. Very much looking forward to seeing the mountains in the morning.. haven’t seen proper snow on the Arrochar Alps yet... :hyper:....

I’ve got a few real world west Scotland tours planned for next year .. 3-4 days... 200-300 miles.. with tent... I’ve been stocking up on Smidge this winter.... just bought front bags for the Bored Man... so proper fully loaded next year... if HID is settled - I’ll do NC500 for real. 7 days. :pump:
a fantastic ride - a loaded bike will make it interesting !

shimceltic

Veteran
I'll jump on at 6pm UK tomorrow if you want a live battle

Top Bottom