Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll jump on at 6pm UK tomorrow if you want a live battle
Perfect. I'll see you then.

Edit: Anytime after 4 UK time would work for me. The dogs get us up at 5:30 am. They have never grasped the concept of sleeping in on the weekends.

Last edited:

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Unfortunately three of the admin positions are taken up by non active members so there's just me and someone else. I am unable to delete admin positions.

@BILL S I've just abandoned my membership and admin on Chain Gang and Mountain Goats to free one up for you! :cry:

I've retained admin on The Handicap group just in case... ^_^

Geoff

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
For those interested in yesterdays presentation of the Smart Air. I've done a small video. At the end of the video, you can see @JacobSkovsgaard and Morten "Museeuw" Bundgaard Pedersen battle it out head to head. Jacob wins at 4:57 and Morten some 33-37 seconds later. The route ridden was this one: https://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/5464953.

Feel free to beat their times. They were logged in as a "Bkool" user, and I don't think Jacob saved his run. Museeuw's is the "Bkool 4" one at 5:32 and the winner of the trip to Spain the "Bkool 4" one at 5:08, done by a MTB/Cyclocross guy.

My time was around 6:30, for those needing a lower target. :smile: The biggest chaingring was 50t on my Orbea bike (the same one Musseuw and the trip-winner was riding), so I literally spun out at the first 1-2 km. Jacob had brought his own bike with a 52t, and I would probably be able to shave 10-15 seconds off my time using that instead.

One of the Airs started developing at loud noise during the event. In the start of the video, it is quiet, but when you see the riders in white (former Pro Tour rider Bo Hamburger (left) and current Ultra Cyclist Peter Sandholdt) it is really noisy. The noise you hear when I zoom in on the limited edtion "Dannebrog" (name of our flag) Air in the sequence, is actually coming from the one on the left (Bo's). Sandholdt beat Hamburger, and so did I by about 10 seconds. :smile:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1K4v7k52C4

For those interested in yesterdays presentation of the Smart Air. I've done a small video. At the end of the video, you can see @JacobSkovsgaard and Morten "Museeuw" Bundgaard Pedersen battle it out head to head. Jacob wins at 4:57 and Morten some 33-37 seconds later. The route ridden was this one: https://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/5464953.

Feel free to beat their times. They were logged in as a "Bkool" user, and I don't think Jacob saved his run. Museeuw's is the "Bkool 4" one at 5:32 and the winner of the trip to Spain the "Bkool 4" one at 5:08, done by a MTB/Cyclocross guy.

My time was around 6:30, for those needing a lower target. :smile: The biggest chaingring was 50t on my Orbea bike (the same one Musseuw and the trip-winner was riding), so I literally spun out at the first 1-2 km. Jacob had brought his own bike with a 52t, and I would probably be able to shave 10-15 seconds off my time using that instead.

One of the Airs started developing at loud noise during the event. In the start of the video, it is quiet, but when you see the riders in white (former Pro Tour rider Bo Hamburger (left) and current Ultra Cyclist Peter Sandholdt) it is really noisy. The noise you hear when I zoom in on the limited edtion "Dannebrog" (name of our flag) Air in the sequence, is actually coming from the one on the left (Bo's). Sandholdt beat Hamburger, and so did I by about 10 seconds. :smile:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1K4v7k52C4

Nice. It looks like it has a lot of side to side movement. Jacob is a pretty big dude and when he stands up and puts the power on it did look stable.
As for the special "Dannebrog" edition. That's a big plus! A little flag humor. Feel free to use it for the flag of England also.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Are you setting any ghosts on it?

Pooter updating..:eek:

Aye, can do.. if it finishes its thing...

63F3EA47-8B91-4D15-8F26-823081068AAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom