Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
A259D69A-E529-426D-81C8-C3A671743EEA.png
i don't know if you can see the elevation on that there map - but theres a stonking great hill there somewhere !

Hill - what hill?

shimceltic

Veteran
Thanks everyone time for a

BILL S

Guru
Great race gents. Probably a good thing we didn't follow @AAAC 76C ghost at the start and settle in behind it. I doubt I could have held onto him at the end the speed he was closing. I hadn't wanted to up the speed at the end but he was closing so fast.
Some good ghosts there now for Saturday.

perswe

Über Member
Great race gents. Probably a good thing we didn't follow @AAAC 76C ghost at the start and settle in behind it. I doubt I could have held onto him at the end the speed he was closing. I hadn't wanted to up the speed at the end but he was closing so fast.
Yes, a food one. I was on my very limit. I could take turns to about half way...but then I had to stand down more and more and leave you @BILL S to do most of the work. We weren’t going that slow the second half so keeping up with @AAAC 76C would have been impossible (for me).

keithaitch

Veteran
Sorry I couldn't make it last night, I won't be there Saturday either as we have a four day weekend and I'm away. I will do it with ghosts on Monday. I Won't finish the league either as I'm in the UK over Christmas so can't do the last stage unless there is a way that I don't know to copy it and do it early.

AAAC 76C

Large Member

Glad to be of service. That second half hurt big time. It was my intention to be a chaser in the second half to put some wind in your sails.

BILL S

Guru
Glad to be of service. That second half hurt big time. It was my intention to be a chaser in the second half to put some wind in your sails.

You certainly did that. I'd wanted to put in my main effort today but not sure I'll be able to beat my ghost with the pressure you put on it.
Who's all racing in half an hour?
Re-run 5pm

Top Bottom