Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zidi

Sorry im bringing this up here, but does anybody knows what is the latest firmware for pro 2 trainer? Mine is 3.19 and i cant figure it out how to update... :blush: thanks!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Sorry im bringing this up here, but does anybody knows what is the latest firmware for pro 2 trainer? Mine is 3.19 and i cant figure it out how to update... :blush: thanks!

Bkool Simulator will alert you if and when a new firmware is available. 3.19 sounds about right. Sometimes when Bkool do remote support, they upgrade the trainer firmware with a newer version than publically available.

Zidi

Bkool Simulator will alert you if and when a new firmware is available. 3.19 sounds about right. Sometimes when Bkool do remote support, they upgrade the trainer firmware with a newer version than publically available.
Thanks Brusgaard! Im trying to get it work on Zwift ...well it works, but there is a time lag or something...when i put some power down my watts and speed catch up after 4-6 seconds... the same if i stop pedaling....

shimceltic

Veteran
After 3 weeks of the bkool for 1 reason ( lazy )or another ( man flu) jumped on tonight and did one of the American group challenges. Glad I did,my watts where down but that's to be expected with the inactivity See you Thursday!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Thanks Brusgaard! Im trying to get it work on Zwift ...well it works, but there is a time lag or something...when i put some power down my watts and speed catch up after 4-6 seconds... the same if i stop pedaling....
Welcome to the world of Zwift with Bkool :sad: It makes for great fun in structured training

Screenshot_2018-12-05-19-31-10.png Screenshot_2018-12-05-19-31-34.png Screenshot_2018-12-05-19-10-34.png Screenshot_2018-12-05-19-15-46.png Screenshot_2018-12-05-19-10-34.png Screenshot_2018-12-05-19-10-34.png @Brusgaard and @JJRobinson
I just saw these. Congratulations!

I guess I should check out the Bkool Facebook page more often.

Last edited:
Top Bottom