Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Did CG 3 today.
Not quite so benevolent this time.
Started of steady for the first km and then put the hammer down.
Hope I provide a better carrot than last week.

I did 19:10 for the 15km compared with 26 minutes for the previous 2 off 20km stages.
At 6.5 minutes per 5km previously 19 minutes for 15km is slightly quicker (30 seconds) so I don't think I am going to blow you away.
Thx for the pace setting, a ghost is always welcome, especially to sit with, and hopefully get back on to the group if you get dropped. When are you doing wc3, I'm currently top 20, though that will go down as more of the previous leaders complete stage 3.I'm just desperately trying to be on the first page with you, for moral support

AAAC 76C

Large Member
When are you doing wc3, I'm currently top 20, though that will go down as more of the previous leaders complete stage 3.I'm just desperately trying to be on the first page with you, for moral support

Thursday. I was going to try and slot into a featured ride slot. Probably 20:00

BILL S

Guru
Stage 3 Chaingang tonight @ 7pm as usual. Hope the turnout will be as good as last week.

On Saturday I'll probably do WC stage 3 to be fully caught up (at least in terms of stages completed) so can someone else please start the re-run?

keithaitch

Veteran
Stage 3 Chaingang tonight @ 7pm as usual. Hope the turnout will be as good as last week.

On Saturday I'll probably do WC stage 3 to be fully caught up (at least in terms of stages completed) so can someone else please start the re-run?
I'm afraid I won't be there tonight, I have a cold and have been in bed for a couple of days but hopefully will be recovered enough to try to hang onto @Brusgaard on Saturday

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I had fairy dust today. No point letting it go to waste ^_^
if you think you had dust should have seen the guy in the wc and look at the stats for the wc s3 leader

BILL S

Guru
good ride bill
couldnt work out if we had the measure of you or not.
i did not have the energy to leave my own wheel too early having done the wc
might try again saturday

I thought I had so much dust that even you couldn't catch me up at the start. Doing the WC first explains at least half the difference between us. Dust is the other half, but where does it come from? Anyone ever figured it out?

Top Bottom