Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

<Tommy>

Splitter !

^_^

I think the Bkool thread will always be my turbo training spiritual home. The splitter thread is fine and all. But there’s something about page after page of ftp talk and WiFi set up that just doesn’t quite hold the same allure... :scratch:

Milzy

Guru
I tried Sufferfest this morning & it’s absolutely amazing. Like an entertaining version of TrainerRoad. You do a 4d full frontal test so it knows all your strengths & weaknesses.
Found out my VO2 max is my weakest link.
Zwift just gets on my wires, and the sound & graphics bite. Constant “Ride ons” & “close the gap” same old chatter etc.
Love it!

<Tommy>

Never tried sufferfest myself but I’d like to. I used trainer road last winter but it bored the hell out of me. I think all this stuff is just different strokes for different folks.

keithaitch

Veteran
Ok @keithaitch @BILL S @Brusgaard and @AAAC 76C (and whoever else doing the BWC...) I did stage 3 today and apart from @AAAC 76C being far ahead, it is pretty close btw the rest of us. In fact @keithaitch and I are on the same 10th of a second. Not at all looking forward to stage 5 though...or stage 6.
Yes , me neither, after over two weeks off its going to take me a while to get back in shape but Thursday night is a definite. I'll catch up with CG1 and WC 5 and 6 asap. That is a soon as my body allows! Great that we are all close together increased motivation

Top Bottom