Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
To be honest - when everybody is back up to full strength I can foresee a twingey knee come on - I know I’ve been lucky that everyone else got old and decrepped over the last few months
Normal service will be resumed soon - but until then :wahhey:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Oh you guys do actually race over there on Zwift do you? Always seems more like some sort of giant excuse factory when I pop in. No need to speculate on who the MD and board of directors are :biggrin:
Nothing to stop you bringing your borrowed Bkool Pro to play in Zwift too Tommy - I did for ages and it (usually) behaved reasonably well, just a little bit generous with watts overall, but nothing like the kind of difference between trainers found in Bkool (apart from the occasional big malfunction!)

That said, you will have to deal with ex Bkool Pro owners now using more accurate trainers reminding you after every ride that your results are HUGELY enhanced by the MASSIVE boost given by using a Bkool Pro. This will of course now include me :becool: :thumbsup:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
That said, you will have to deal with ex Bkool Pro owners now using more accurate trainers reminding you after every ride that your results are HUGELY enhanced by the MASSIVE boost given by using a Bkool Pro.
I'm glad nobody spotted my performance in the TdZ Stage 1 ... Avg 323W and was putting out 5W/Kg for 20 minutes ... I knew that the build me up workout was doing me some good but I don't think it was that good :cry:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm glad nobody spotted my performance in the TdZ Stage 1 ... Avg 323W and was putting out 5W/Kg for 20 minutes ... I knew that the build me up workout was doing me some good but I don't think it was that good :cry:
i saw it, but avoided the obvious comments :tongue:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I tried Sufferfest this morning & it’s absolutely amazing. Like an entertaining version of TrainerRoad. You do a 4d full frontal test so it knows all your strengths & weaknesses.
Found out my VO2 max is my weakest link.
Zwift just gets on my wires, and the sound & graphics bite. Constant “Ride ons” & “close the gap” same old chatter etc.
Love it!

I love Sufferfest but it is a bit marmite and it’s strictly training, but entertaining too. Much more fun than TR for me anyway. It works too.
Well done on the 4d FF-I bailed on my attempt but did have a dodgy knee ^_^

It's never too soon to plan for your old age...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-07-17-26-10.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-07-17-26-10.png
    126 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom