Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
My brother lived and died in Harrogate and my Sister in Law is still there so we visit every now and then for family occassions.

It’s a lovely town. I look forward to visiting every year. I meet friends whilst down here and we go into the Turkish baths... relax, a few beers and a nice meal.. good to catch up with old Tykes...

keithaitch

Veteran
I have just done wc stage 8,which is actually I climb I've done itrw, during a sportive when I beat Miguel indurain!, and was wondering which stages people, @perswe, @BILL S, @Brusgaard and @AAAC 76C still had to do to get up to date.

perswe

Über Member
I have just done wc stage 8,which is actually I climb I've done itrw, during a sportive when I beat Miguel indurain!, and was wondering which stages people, @perswe, @BILL S, @Brusgaard and @AAAC 76C still had to do to get up to date.
Good to see you back on page 2 @keithaitch and @AAAC 76C! Will do stage 8 later this week. Now I’m soon falling off page 2. There is another ”per” currently on page 1 who already did stage8. I obviously have to keep fake per behind me.
/real per

Btw - stage 8 looks tough but that reinhard guy really cruised up that hill. So, how hard can it be...:eek:

Edit: good to see you back on page 1, I meant...

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
Good to see you back on page 2 @keithaitch and @AAAC 76C! Will do stage 8 later this week. Now I’m soon falling off page 2. There is another ”per” currently on page 1 who already did stage8. I obviously have to keep fake per behind me.
/real per

Btw - stage 8 looks tough but that reinhard guy really cruised up that hill. So, how hard can it be...:eek:
Yes I noticed the fake Per, in fact I challenged him and put 8 minutes into him so imagine my disappointemt when I find out it's not you! Still he got an email of shame! The climb is long but never really killing (6-8%), you don't have to save everything for the climb, so can make an effort on the first half that is realtively flat.

keithaitch

Veteran
I can't make this week's ride as I'm going to france tomorrow evening and will be there all weeeknd, hopefully riding! so I'm going to do the session this evening, so at least you'll have a ghost for tomorrow night.

perswe

Über Member
Yes I noticed the fake Per, in fact I challenged him and put 8 minutes into him so imagine my disappointemt when I find out it's not you! Still he got an email of shame! The climb is long but never really killing (6-8%), you don't have to save everything for the climb, so can make an effort on the first half that is realtively flat.
Fake per is nothing compared to the real deal!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
/real per

Edit: good to see you back on page 1, I meant...

Page 1 now and still one stage behind all the others accept Mereno.
Did stage 7 last night, short in distance but that doesn't make it any easier.
Got smashed by Mereno on the flat and the hill.
My 'chest pains' are occuring one in every two rides now so may have to try the reflux meds I was on before to try and confirm if its heart burn or a 'heart attack'.
Oddly enough it is affecting my ability to dig really deep.

My 'chest pains' are occuring one in every two rides now so may have to try the reflux meds I was on before to try and confirm if its heart burn or a 'heart attack'.
Not like. I don’t know if they’re available over there but here on Amazon you can buy a pulse oximeter for about$12 that will show your oxygen saturation. Because I’m guessing you are not going to quit just because of a heart attack.

shimceltic

Veteran
Just ride with Randy, jim and me and enjoy the view

Top Bottom