Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Amazing, I thought BKool had improved their app and made it more equal for all trainers, apparently not, yesterday evening I
did a ride on BKool using the ghost of a friend of mine that I sold my BKool Pro to a couple of months ago, he weighs a few kg
more than me, on the BKool Pro he rode a time of 33:30 at an average of 207 watts whereas on my Wahoo Kickr
I also did a time of 33:30 but had to push an average of 244 watts, which makes racing a Kickr against the BKool trainer near impossible.
Yep. Sounds about right. I had the same when I switched to a kickr.

charles2googles

You could try the v4.2 beta of the simulator, as I have seen quite a few people having problems connecting via ANT+ with version 4.1x. PM me for link.

Be aware that the beta runs on different servers, so you can only race with/against others using the beta!
Many thanks, tried it this am, but no difference, 3 computers, two phones, 3 softwares looks like it is a dud trainer.
Thanks all for support and help

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
What to do... What to do..? Last cycle for a week as I’m down in the People’s Republic of Yorkshire for the week.. getting edumacated in arrogate.....

I have a little catching up to do on the NC500 (3 stages), and I’m a bit behind on CG (2 stages).. and a live re-run at 5... so many permutations.. best just get started .. see what happens..

If not this aft.. see ya in a week..

Sithi...

B A Eckerslike

I'm stuck on stage 5 :sad::blush:
My first time back on the bike this morning in 2 weeks. Don't expect to put in a good time but will start the slow climb back to poor shape from miserable shape. One weird thing the antibiotics have made my back feel better. I thought it was a coincidence but a Danish study showed 50% of the people with herniated disc have a bacterial infection.

BILL S

Guru
My first time back on the bike this morning in 2 weeks. Don't expect to put in a good time but will start the slow climb back to poor shape from miserable shape. One weird thing the antibiotics have made my back feel better. I thought it was a coincidence but a Danish study showed 50% of the people with herniated disc have a bacterial infection.

And I need to do more time on the turbo as my riding to work is about to stop, so I need to do two leagues at least.
Interesting about the antibiotics. Do you think this implies/proves that herniated discs are/could be caused by infection?

What to do... What to do..? Last cycle for a week as I’m down in the People’s Republic of Yorkshire for the week.. getting edumacated in arrogate.....

I have a little catching up to do on the NC500 (3 stages), and I’m a bit behind on CG (2 stages).. and a live re-run at 5... so many permutations.. best just get started .. see what happens..

If not this aft.. see ya in a week..

Sithi...

B A Eckerslike

We're down in't coyle 'oyle
Where't muck slarts on't winders
We've used all us coyle up
And we're rait down't t'cinders,
But if bum bailiff comes
Ee'll nivver findus
Cos we'll be down in't coyle 'oyle

And I need to do more time on the turbo as my riding to work is about to stop, so I need to do two leagues at least.
Interesting about the antibiotics. Do you think this implies/proves that herniated discs are/could be caused by infection?
No. They said when the disc gets damaged new blood vessels form to help heal and expose it to a common bacteria that everyone has in their system. The study said 50% of the tissue from people with disc surgery tested positive. I only posted it here because I'd never heard of it and my back hasn't felt this good in a year.

We're down in't coyle 'oyle
We've used all us coyle up
And we're rait down't t'cinders,
But if bum bailiff comes
Ee'll nivver findus
Cos we'll be down in't coyle 'oyle

Edit: I don't have a clue what this means it just popped up when I googled B A Ekerslike

Top Bottom