Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

charles2googles

any joy ?
Nope, nothing seem to work. I am going to send the trainer back I think. I don't have the time to faff with these things. I'd like something that works. BKOOL seem to not want to reply despite contacting them via email, FB, twitter.
Shame I like the simulator

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Nope, nothing seem to work. I am going to send the trainer back I think. I don't have the time to faff with these things. I'd like something that works. BKOOL seem to not want to reply despite contacting them via email, FB, twitter.

You could try the v4.2 beta of the simulator, as I have seen quite a few people having problems connecting via ANT+ with version 4.1x. PM me for link.

Be aware that the beta runs on different servers, so you can only race with/against others using the beta!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
It is a shame as it has potential to be great but let down by the help - you wouldn’t be the only one to jump ship !

charles2googles

You could try the v4.2 beta of the simulator, as I have seen quite a few people having problems connecting via ANT+ with version 4.1x. PM me for link.

Be aware that the beta runs on different servers, so you can only race with/against others using the beta!

Thanks, let's give this a try. Can you send me the link?

Alfonzo

Amazing, I thought BKool had improved their app and made it more equal for all trainers, apparently not, yesterday evening I
did a ride on BKool using the ghost of a friend of mine that I sold my BKool Pro to a couple of months ago, he weighs a few kg
more than me, on the BKool Pro he rode a time of 33:30 at an average of 207 watts whereas on my Wahoo Kickr
I also did a time of 33:30 but had to push an average of 244 watts, which makes racing a Kickr against the BKool trainer near impossible.

ok @perswe @BILL S and @AAAC 76C im up to date in the wintercup, let's see how we are positioned with all (7) stages done. I think it will be aaac (obviously) then bill then per then me, but hopefully the three domestiques all in the top 100.
Sorry. 1745th. Might be able to make up the 7 hour difference with a good ride this weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-18-06-37-18.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-18-06-37-18.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom