Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just posted a modest time, Jim and Randy should have no problems.
I have been mildly sick for the last two weeks with it getting bad enough to go to the doctor. Got some sweet sweet antibiotics but sadly no steroids...I will have to fully recover over the next few days before I challenge you..

charles2googles

BKOOL No power and no resistance

Thanks for adding me to the forum. I just got a BKOOL Go and the software. I like it a lot but I cannot get the resistance to change or any power reading from the trainer.
It pairs ok with the software or the Bkool mobile app. The signal is strong and it sees the power sensor but the power reading remains 0 on the software and app. The resistance does not change either whether It is during a ride or manually using the app.
I tried contacting BKOOL (info@bkool.com) but no answer after a whole week, their support page is not very helpful. They don't answer on facebook or twitter either.

Anybody has had this problem or do you have a phone number I can call for Bkool.

Many thanks

Thanks for adding me to the forum. I just got a BKOOL Go and the software. I like it a lot but I cannot get the resistance to change or any power reading from the trainer.
It pairs ok with the software or the Bkool mobile app. The signal is strong and it sees the power sensor but the power reading remains 0 on the software and app. The resistance does not change either whether It is during a ride or manually using the app.
I tried contacting BKOOL (info@bkool.com) but no answer after a whole week, their support page is not very helpful. They don't answer on facebook or twitter either.

Anybody has had this problem or do you have a phone number I can call for Bkool.

Many thanks
Most of us use a USB extension cable to put the ANT + sensor under the back wheel. Hopefully that will do the trick. Welcome and join in on the live races Thursdays and Saturdays.

bridgy

Legendary Member

Many thanks
Might help if you can take a screenshot or photo of the screen when it's pairing/paired to the Bkool software and post that here? Sounds odd that you say it is pairing OK with Bkool with a strong signal - which suggests it isn't a problem with the ant+ sensor - but still not reading power or changing resistance

rhorton10

Hi guys. Am after some help.
I bought a Bkool Pro at the weekend and have installed the ANt USB-m drivers as well as the bkool simulator on my win 7 laptop.
For some reason the simulator does not see the Ant+.
I have also installed trainer road and that finds the dongle.

BILL S

Guru
Hi guys. Am after some help.
I bought a Bkool Pro at the weekend and have installed the ANt USB-m drivers as well as the bkool simulator on my win 7 laptop.
For some reason the simulator does not see the Ant+.
I have also installed trainer road and that finds the dongle.

Only suggestion I have is the usb extension cable that will bring the dongle close to the unit. I think most of us use one of those and it is recommended by bkool.

rhorton10

Only suggestion I have is the usb extension cable that will bring the dongle close to the unit. I think most of us use one of those and it is recommended by bkool.
Cheers. I’ve got one of those but even with the extension cable and dongle close to my HRM nothing is found(it is on trainer road). It would appear that the software doesn’t see the dongle rather than the dongle not seeing devices as both Bluetooth and Ant+ aren’t highlighted in the connect display.

Top Bottom