Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Chaingang Stage 3 at 7.00pm for the warmup start. Race start 7:10

berty bassett

Legendary Member
BKOOL No power and no resistance

Thanks for adding me to the forum. I just got a BKOOL Go and the software. I like it a lot but I cannot get the resistance to change or any power reading from the trainer.
It pairs ok with the software or the Bkool mobile app. The signal is strong and it sees the power sensor but the power reading remains 0 on the software and app. The resistance does not change either whether It is during a ride or manually using the app.
I tried contacting BKOOL (info@bkool.com) but no answer after a whole week, their support page is not very helpful. They don't answer on facebook or twitter either.

Anybody has had this problem or do you have a phone number I can call for Bkool.

Many thanks
any joy ?

perswe

Über Member
Your definition of easy, or my definition?
Ok...your definition apparently...:heat:

keithaitch

Veteran
Yes definitely interesting. The last 2k also made me suffer (or should I say @keithaitch did) and there might have been couple of wormholes in there too. :huh:
I thought I'd blown it. We managed to drop @perswe but then he was catching up on the downhill so I couldn't ease up to let you back on. Then I had 10 seconds with one km to go but I just couldn't stop you inexorably close the gap, second by second, it was agony .thank god there was only time for me to go past you and no time for you to recover, I was dead

perswe

Über Member
I thought I'd blown it. We managed to drop @perswe but then he was catching up on the downhill so I couldn't ease up to let you back on. Then I had 10 seconds with one km to go but I just couldn't stop you inexorably close the gap, second by second, it was agony .thank god there was only time for me to go past you and no time for you to recover, I was dead
Drop me? No no, I was taking it easy...just like we agreed. :laugh:

Well done you two! There was no gas left in my tank on the last uphill. And I think I got a bit sea sick from the all the bumps.

Top Bottom