Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
The CycleChat League should go live tomorrow. Running a little late due to being away..

This month has 7 stages of 8(ish) mile rides of ups and downs - a varied collection to suit all styles.

🚲🚲🚲🚲🚲👍👍👍🏆
Jim, Can you please check that I am signed up for this League? Thanks!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Jim, Can you please check that I am signed up for this League? Thanks!

No Rod, feel free to join. 👍

AAAC 76C

Large Member
With 3 Danes in the Top 12, your prediction was fine. Had Pedersen not done the break with 50k to go, Valgren would later on. Perfect teamwork with Fuglsang then keeping the (remaining) peloton from attacking as well. His race pretty much ended, when he had to do a bike change and then catch up with the peloton again.

Had Sagan had a team <like that> to back him up, who knows what would have happened. Lucky for us, he didn't. :smile:

No doubt in the Danish commentary as soon as Moscon was dropped, that Pedersen would win that, as Trentin was overly confident in his own abilities. He probably didn't know Pedersen's merits/forces too well. Ignoring the orders from his teamcar, probably to wait for Moscon, was maybe not wise.

Only two finishers from Team GBR must have been a disappointment to the homecrowd, right?
Not managed to watch it yet as I am in the US.
A very hard attritional race by all accounts.
I just hope my Sky Q box has recorded it live.

keithaitch

Veteran
See you all tonight, 19:00cet, 18:00uk, half past next Tuesday for @Randyberlin

Top Bottom