Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
i started the correct one - but the countdown started right away. Exited and started it again - got right into the same race again (the new feature).
Exited again and selected the wrong one. Kiddesvej is in my favourites and right beneath this weeks league ride. Mouse must have moved before clicking.

Sorry @BILL S !!!!

Shall we do the correct one at 19:45 / 18:45 UK??

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
:laugh: I was confused as I thought it was the type of session I would pick. Downhill and only about 10 mins long. I thought you had softened up Keith:ohmy:
Ill do the proper one on Saturday.

keithaitch

Veteran
Well that was like an episode of dad's army!
For what it's worth.. Very little, I got everything set up at 18:45 for my usual pre warm-up warm up and to check everything is OK, which it wasn't. Despite repeated attempts I couldn't get the pro to pair correctly. It would load routes but not register my pedaling. Eventually I reset, switc) hed everything off unplugged and restated and then repaired successfully. By now it was after 19:10 and I couldn't remember how to search for a route or person ( @Brusgaard) perhaps fortunately and saw the stage live, with @shimceltic in it so joined that one. All the time I thought it wouldn't be a league ride, just the route because as I moved up I saw that @Brusgaard wasn't there. However, some how it was and I've approved the times of all those, including a couple of new guys who I'll contact to get them on here, who finished. Next week it ain't half hot mum.

keithaitch

Veteran
Cheers all. Is it because someone logged into the session 1st so we couldn't start ourselves?
I think you were in the league session @Brusgaard started and then dropped out of and I then joined late. Your time has been approved.

keithaitch

Veteran
Can I suggest the following protocol if I ever have problems again. I'll advise of problems here by 18:55 and somebody else can then volunteer to start it but with a 10 minute delay, at 19:10 so everybody can find the right session. Sound good?

keithaitch

Veteran
Amdymacca started the one I joined. If I started it how do I add or change the warm up time to stop others peddling off?
If you start it the clock is controlled by your pedaling as soon as you stop pedaling, and your speed goes to zero the 10 second count down starts. It means if you start it you have to pedal for nearly the whole 10 minutes then ease off and then I stop pedaling about 20 seconds before the 10 minutes is up so I'm at a complete stop just before it starts. Nobody else can start until you stop pedaling and so start the countdown.

shimceltic

Veteran
If you start it the clock is controlled by your pedaling as soon as you stop pedaling, and your speed goes to zero the 10 second count down starts. It means if you start it you have to pedal for nearly the whole 10 minutes then ease off and then I stop pedaling about 20 seconds before the 10 minutes is up so I'm at a complete stop just before it starts. Nobody else can start until you stop pedaling and so start the countdown.
If I don't start peddling when it's loaded what happens or do you / anyone starting have to do the 10 min pedal?

Top Bottom