Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
I suppose it's just a case of not getting too far behind the last rider then, but did you manage to join before the session started or did you join when it was already going.

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm suggesting you weren't trying hard enough.
Joined at the start, a few went off quite quick and I was saving myself for the sprint lap. I was a few laps from elimination due to people behind me but was only using it to warm up so didn't keep going.

Mark68

Über Member
I have been wanting to have a go atoneof the elimination rides in the velodrome, but each time I've looked there aren't any sessions available.
I do think you can create your own though.
Maybe we could organise one for an evening.
I may even have a look and try to set one up on line.. probably fail as I'm rubbish at that kind of stuff

shimceltic

Veteran
Maybe look at it tomorrow

I’ve done it in the old Sim and it is fun. The only problem was waiting for others to join. In The pre sprint laps can be some games as you have to stay close enough but just not be last. And if you battle to be first you get worn out. It would be fun. How about after next Saturday rerun?

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
I’ve done it in the old Sim and is is fun. The only problem was waiting for others to join. In The pre sprint laps they can be some games as you have to stay close enough but just not be last. And if you battle to be first you get worn out. It would be fun. How about after next Saturday rerun?
Sounds like a plan ( I'll be poolside pina colada in hand)

perswe

Über Member
Wow, things are getting close. Just 40 seconds seperating @Mark68 , @BILL S and @perswe in 3rd, 4th and 5th and even less, a meer 26 seconds seperating @Brusgaard , @Rod McG and @Del C in 6th, 7th and 8th. All to play for on this week's fast downhiller. Team sheet has also been updated. December's league stages are available in the scheduled section of the league if you want to see wants planned to get the kilos off before xmas!
Given the profile of the remaining stages I think I have some work cut out for me to hold on to 5th place.

Top Bottom