Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
So, last time I was here it was at page 400 or there abouts.... Just ordered the Bkool pro3, should be here on Monday. Which groups or leagues should I be looking out for these days?
Darryn,
The monthly league has a weekly route to be done when you can or in one of the live races on Thursday at 18:00and Saturday 17:00,both uk time, when a many of us that can do the stage and try to get one over on our league rivals you just need to search for me on Thursdays or whoever indicates here that they will be starting the Saturday group ride between the stated time and ten minutes later when it starts. We also now have teams within the individual league for those who are active in the league, do all the sessions, and participate here. The teams will be revised at the end of this month. Let me know if you would like to join a team. You will need to apply to join the league but I'll approve your application as soon as I see it. Looking forward to you joining our merry and thriving group.

Darryn007

Über Member
Darryn,
The monthly league has a weekly route to be done when you can or in one of the live races on Thursday at 18:00and Saturday 17:00,both uk time, when a many of us that can do the stage and try to get one over on our league rivals you just need to search for me on Thursdays or whoever indicates here that they will be starting the Saturday group ride between the stated time and ten minutes later when it starts. We also now have teams within the individual league for those who are active in the league, do all the sessions, and participate here. The teams will be revised at the end of this month. Let me know if you would like to join a team. You will need to apply to join the league but I'll approve your application as soon as I see it. Looking forward to you joining our merry and thriving group.

Yep I'm up for it all, just send me the links and I'll start making plans. I've just requested to join 'Tour CycleChat ', but any other interesting groups just let me know.
I'm way out of shape btw, so take this into consideration when allocating me to a team :P

keithaitch

Veteran
Yep I'm up for it all, just send me the links and I'll start making plans. I've just requested to join 'Tour CycleChat ', but any other interesting groups just let me know.
I'm way out of shape btw, so take this into consideration when allocating me to a team :P
https://my.bkool.com/group/show/72022
If this doesn't work search for chain gang in the bkool groups or leagues

shimceltic

Veteran
Just tried a velodrome game where you sprint every 2nd lap and loser eliminated! Was doing OK but no chance I could keep it up

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
Ride approved @Rod McG great time well done!

keithaitch

Veteran
Wow, things are getting close. Just 40 seconds seperating @Mark68 , @BILL S and @perswe in 3rd, 4th and 5th and even less, a meer 26 seconds seperating @Brusgaard , @Rod McG and @Del C in 6th, 7th and 8th. All to play for on this week's fast downhiller. Team sheet has also been updated. December's league stages are available in the scheduled section of the league if you want to see wants planned to get the kilos off before xmas!

Mark68

Über Member
sorry guys. I'm not going to be able to make this Thursday's session, but will hopefully have a go Friday or Saturday.

Really not looking forward to this week's downhill. Don't have the power or big gears to sustain a fast descent unfortunately so will probably loose a stack of time.

shimceltic

Veteran
I was just browsing to see what's happening and saw your name on the cyclists taking part but was unable to join the session.
Was it good
I wasn't sure what I was doing and a few people where infront by a lap so when it said sprint I couldn't catch them. The last person goes out after every sprint. Would be better if everyones speed was limited for the spinning laps then all at the same point when the sprint starts

Mark68

Über Member
I wasn't sure what I was doing and a few people where infront by a lap so when it said sprint I couldn't catch them. The last person goes out after every sprint. Would be better if everyones speed was limited for the spinning laps then all at the same point when the sprint starts
I suppose it's just a case of not getting too far behind the last rider then, but did you manage to join before the session started or did you join when it was already going.

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm suggesting you weren't trying hard enough.

Top Bottom