Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Indeed. It seems one captain got it all right. Kudos to that guy. I hear he is a great person. Wise and devilishly handsome too.
Perfect description of @shimceltic my perfect captain!

keithaitch

Veteran
As I chose this week's stage it is only fair that it's me that gets the pain of doing it twice so I'll be starting it tonight. Hopefully nobody else will show up and I can step off after a minute.

keithaitch

Veteran
I won’t be there tonight, Thursday (probably) and next Saturday. Might redo this week’s stage again today or tomorrow, ignoring how painful it will be. Grinding at 60-70 RPM is not my preferred way of riding. 😕
You'll be happy to know that next month's climbing stage is easier than the original one I had planned! Still hard but not killing.

As I chose this week's stage it is only fair that it's me that gets the pain of doing it twice so I'll be starting it tonight. Hopefully nobody else will show up and I can step off after a minute.
Sadly I need to do it. It will be a solo ride anyway so feel free to stop at a swimming pool. (I think you said no cafes on this route.)

Last edited:

Rod McG

Über Member
work and christmas shopping
and zwift
Good to see you on the start line. I was already to go and I noticed that the ANT connection had failed. By the time I had reinstated it you were all off! I'll try to do the stage in the next day or two. Not sure that I'm looking forward to it ...!

Top Bottom