Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Omg that was tough. I did try to get on your wheel for a bit Keith, but gave up after a couple of seconds and thought trying to stay alive was the best option.

I would like Jesus's bike and legs. Was he on a motorcycle cos he flew past me like I was on a cool down session.
Kudos to Per. He pulled mein and we rode together for a little while then he started to pull away.
The descent was fun in the snow. Glad I didn't fall off cos i rekon it would have hurt coming of at 70km p/ h.

My legs are really tingling now and I feel like I could just fall asleep:wacko:.

Now where's the beer😁
Yes, I had to push hard to keep you away on the first half of the climb, it was constant at about 10 seconds for a long time and was then worried you and @perswe might push each other to bring me back. Enjoy your beer, you've earned it.

keithaitch

Veteran
Team spredsheet updated with @microkid help. Only 40 seconds cover 2nd, 3rd and 4th after over an hour and a half's racing! Very tight

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TiZD4-8MUJHvJgQPWboeCH68EQQ4ghDsYW1b7Grhy28/edit?usp=sharing

Mark68

Über Member
Yes, I had to push hard to keep you away on the first half of the climb, it was constant at about 10 seconds for a long time and was then worried you and @perswe might push each other to bring me back. Enjoy your beer, you've earned it.
Yes i was really hoping to be able to hold on but just couldn't.
Great ride.
Well done all enjoy your recovery

Mark68

Über Member
Thanks Mark, I thought I lost you when you passed the two ghosts but when I passed them I realised I wasn’t too far behind you to catch you. But you kept me 8-10 seconds behind for a long time before I could reel you in. I think it was only in the last 500m or so I could make some ground between us. Good work!
Thanks. I thought I would try and keep the same pace and we could ride together,but I just didn't have the legs once you caught me to keep up.. I did try and dig a bit deeper, but didn't want to completely blow and loose a stack of time just before creating. Also knowing it was going to be 100 revs pm plus on the decent.

shimceltic

Veteran
I got to within 30s a few times but had to coast while the heart ♥ rate dropped to an acceptable level before another effort.

Top Bottom