Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get well soon and make sure to frequent here to keep in touch.
I'll be riding until I find out what the plan is and what kind of surgery is needed. There seems to be some newer minimally invasive stuff with faster recovery I'm hoping for. It's Thanksgiving holiday today over here so I may get to join the live ride.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Sadly I'll be on the injured reserve list. I had an MRI on Monday needed to get a steroid injection for an ongoing lumbar spinal stenosis problem and they found a synovial cyst on the cervical spine. So I have a referral to a neurosurgeon in Seattle and will get the surgery next month.
The good news is my team green contract will allow me to keep my salary and endorsements while I'm on the bench for the next 6 weeks.
Maybe you could start tryouts today. @Goldwolfie if you make the team don't be too disheartened if you hear" oh he's OK but he's no Berlin on the downhills. Now there's a real trencherman! "
Here's hoping for a quick recovery for you

Del C

Veteran
Sadly I'll be on the injured reserve list. I had an MRI on Monday needed to get a steroid injection for an ongoing lumbar spinal stenosis problem and they found a synovial cyst on the cervical spine. So I have a referral to a neurosurgeon in Seattle and will get the surgery next month.
The good news is my team green contract will allow me to keep my salary and endorsements while I'm on the bench for the next 6 weeks.
Maybe you could start tryouts today. @Goldwolfie if you make the team don't be too disheartened if you hear" oh he's OK but he's no Berlin on the downhills. Now there's a real trencherman! "
Get well soon!

Del C

Veteran
I'm out of action tonight.

Picked up some sort of bug. Quite achy and a few stomach cramps.

I'll try and finish the last stage over the weekend if I can

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

I hope your recovery is swift and successful Randy.. the very best of luck and I’ll see you again very soon ..

🚲🚲. 🚲

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Very! Will hook up my returned Pro for Saturday's re-run. If it still works, that is.

Tried updating the firmware but the app said I have the latest, even though it is 3.10 and not 3.25.

microkid

Thanks Keith, just got fined 😂
1574968424964.png

Mark68

Über Member
I hope your recovery is swift and successful Randy.. the very best of luck and I’ll see you again very soon ..

🚲🚲. 🚲
All the best to you
All the best to you and here's hoping for a swift and successful recovery

Top Bottom