Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

Upgraded last night to the latest version and it's switched to metric and I can't see any way to switch it back to MPH miles, any ideas?
Just stick with the metric system, it' s so much easier ^_^

berty bassett

Legendary Member
It did used to annoy when I tried to tuck in and draft but would just get left in the dust , I thought it may have been a bit different nowadays

Does bkool still favour the larger gentleman when the tarmac points downhill ? Or has it been sorted a bit
But not as much as the old sim. No more blue numbers. Probably not too far off from what speed I could reach if I were brave enough to go over 35
Mph... note that’s miles per hour from the good Imperial system. Myanmar and the US are just waiting for the rest of the world to come back.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Stage 4 done.
31 minutes and a sneeze for 9.8km.
A bit slower than the last stage.
I found a useful Bot for once.
He was Spanish when I selected him so don't ask me who he was.
I also chose a number of ghost between 27 and 35 minutes. One of the 27 minutes ghosts finished almost 15 minutes ahead of me, work that one out? I am glad I didn't try and stay with him though.
Let's see what Thursday bring and whether I need to try harder.

Nowhere as much as previous though when Randy could peddle downhill at 70w quicker than me spinning 120 rpm and 250w
It’s all about being aerodynamic .

look at that form!! That’s me behind Martyn and in front of Rob in Wales last summer. I rode with their club.

Attachments

• CEB6A896-FD5D-450A-8157-A78610A17512.jpeg
    CEB6A896-FD5D-450A-8157-A78610A17512.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
That’s a big effort on stage 4 GW.. bravo Sir..

My trainer was cak on stage 1 and I may re-run. Stage 2 (completed tonight) went ok and was hard but fair. Stage 3 I can’t complete..!!. Stage 4 just looks awful.

Chapeau Mon ami

Top Bottom