Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just landing in Haines. Where @keithaitch Your wife’s cousin’s shop is.

Attachments

• 7266A2B2-B2EA-4321-B6F8-24F2C218B54F.jpeg
    7266A2B2-B2EA-4321-B6F8-24F2C218B54F.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 3

shimceltic

Veteran
@keithaitch I've got a hard ride tomorrow with 2000m climbing, most I've done is 1000m.
Do you have the porridge in the traditional way warm etc or in yoghurt?
Doing a hill that I'm having nightmares about @Mark68 has done it I noticed on strava... Trapping Hill. 😔

Mark68

Über Member
Thanks
It may have been when I cycled over to see part of the TDF a few years back or possibly when we've been camping in that area.

Have you done Hardknotts pass or any of those? The struggle in the lakes is very aptly named 😅. I think I must have done most of the big passes in the lakes as it was a favourite cycling spot for me years ago.

There's a pass on Bkool called wrynose I think. Did that a while and it has a decent video.

Try Rosedale chimney bank. That's a good one only 20 or so miles from me .

I'll maybe try a video and upload itt sometime.
Theres a thing I haven't heard back from Bkool about the video and ride with GPS data I uploaded a couple of weeks ago. Last time I uploaded one it came back denied a couple of days later.

Stop waffling time
Th

shimceltic

Veteran
Thanks
It may have been when I cycled over to see part of the TDF a few years back or possibly when we've been camping in that area.

Have you done Hardknotts pass or any of those? The struggle in the lakes is very aptly named 😅. I think I must have done most of the big passes in the lakes as it was a favourite cycling spot for me years ago.

There's a pass on Bkool called wrynose I think. Did that a while and it has a decent video.

Try Rosedale chimney bank. That's a good one only 20 or so miles from me .

I'll maybe try a video and upload itt sometime.
Theres a thing I haven't heard back from Bkool about the video and ride with GPS data I uploaded a couple of weeks ago. Last time I uploaded one it came back denied a couple of days later.

Stop waffling time
Th
I've not tried any of the proper climbs and struggle on local ones. If you don't hear from me before Tuesday's handicap it was really good cycling with you all.

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch I've got a hard ride tomorrow with 2000m climbing, most I've done is 1000m.
Do you have the porridge in the traditional way warm etc or in yoghurt?
Doing a hill that I'm having nightmares about @Mark68 has done it I noticed on strava... Trapping Hill. 😔
Sorry, i know it's too late but for long rides I have porridge warm with cut up dried fruit, apricots, sultanas, prunes and a banana on top.

Mark68

Über Member
Yes I always have porridge for a long ride, but also a couple of bottles of sports energy drink. That really helps I've found and also a couple of gels.
Sorry this is late. Enjoy your ride

Top Bottom