Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
I don't think I'll make the rerun this evening. I'm going out for a ride this morning and then watching the tour most of the afternoon and a long ride tomorrow morning so I'm already pushing the limits of my cycling credit balance. I will try to watch and cheer on anybody who does do it though.

shimceltic

Veteran
I don't think I'll make the rerun this evening. I'm going out for a ride this morning and then watching the tour most of the afternoon and a long ride tomorrow morning so I'm already pushing the limits of my cycling credit balance. I will try to watch and cheer on anybody who does do it though.
Same apart from the long 1 tomorrow!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Brusgaard

Wow! Even if your kid scored 10 goals, towing me to my best ride this year was a much tougher feat. Thanks a million!

Nope, he only scored 1 goal. Fortunately it was the equalizing one, securing them one point (result was 1-1). Had his team mates been better at actually hitting the goal, when they had the chance, they would have won. :sad: I've told him next time to shoot on goal instead of passing the ball when they waste it anyway. :tongue:

AndyMacca

I've ended up having a lazy weekend and stayed off the bike altogether. Hope the weather is good enough after work tonight
After big outdoor ideas got shelved I only cycled to McDonalds yesterday, tried a sprint but it's not the same in jeans and trainers. :laugh:

Top Bottom