Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
I think they may have switched the save and discard options at the end of the ride, be careful! but at least now you only have to click the exit button once!
Info looks good, a little confusing at first but I'm sure we'll all be used to it after 3/4 rides.
Glad they've reduced the size of the rider dots so you can actually see the profile of the route, but it would be nice to know where your friends are and I'll miss @Bored Man's moving shoot!
All in all looks like a good update I guess tomorrow and Thursday we'll just have to search on the name of the route unless @Brusgaard has found a work around. I guess if the starter password protects it then we'll know when we are in the right one if there are duplicate sessions of the same route as we are doing.

shimceltic

Veteran
I think they may have switched the save and discard options at the end of the ride, be careful! but at least now you only have to click the exit button once!
Info looks good, a little confusing at first but I'm sure we'll all be used to it after 3/4 rides.
Glad they've reduced the size of the rider dots so you can actually see the profile of the route, but it would be nice to know where your friends are and I'll miss @Bored Man's moving shoot!
All in all looks like a good update I guess tomorrow and Thursday we'll just have to search on the name of the route unless @Brusgaard has found a work around. I guess if the starter password protects it then we'll know when we are in the right one if there are duplicate sessions of the same route as we are doing.
I think you still just search the name and it works. They have definitely switched the start from last rider button with from the start

BKIain

Am new, but wonder if you can point me in the right direction. Is there anywhere I can get info on creating a virtual bike ride based on a google maps route or similar?
Not uploaded a route for a while and it's usually a ride I've ridden, but I did create a route on "plotaroute.com" and then uploaded that to bkool, if that's any help.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Unfortunately the nice new search in the sim hasn't found its way to the website so searching for routes for the league will continue to be as frustrating as ever for the time being.

You can use the routes list from Bkoolligaen.dk. Just stay clear of the Saturday events and Sunday races, as these are often something extreme and/or mountain routes, which the majority don’t do.

keithaitch

Veteran
One for the techies.... I've been getting drop outs when my watts go to zero. I tried a USB cable to take the ant closer to the kickr, but that didn't really help. I've also noticed that there can be a lag between making the effort and the watts responding or infrequent changing in the watts. I don't have these issues on big ring which I noticed closes the ant connection at the end of every session, and presumably reestablishes it at the start of the next session. This morning I have reset the pairing and then reconnected to bkool and so far a perfect session, watts bouncing around as i increase the power. Should I be repairing before every bkool session? Is it like the browser cache that needs clearing every so often?

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Gloves off at the last 500mt 🧐
Every time I get even close to this I get my ar£e kicked 😁
Don’t mind trying to keep a decent W/kg
And dying on the last corners

Top Bottom