Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Thx for all the tows @berty bassett i was trying to come through and take my turn, honest, but never seemed to be able to get past you and if i did the draft brought you back in front of me. Chain came off with 600 to go. Nice that we are the same weight, it means our w/kg are the same so a good indicator of when the other one is making an effort. I will happily do the other stages as a team, we just need to decide on a starter who we then search for and he then starts it after the last person gets there.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Didn’t realise same weight - skinny !
That will be useful now you can see wkg
Should be able to pick an av we think we can hold 👍 definitely up for team work , near the end I was having to push 5wkg to keep up so all I can say about the chain coming off is - good 😁

AndyMacca

Thx for all the tows @berty bassett i was trying to come through and take my turn, honest, but never seemed to be able to get past you and if i did the draft brought you back in front of me. Chain came off with 600 to go. Nice that we are the same weight, it means our w/kg are the same so a good indicator of when the other one is making an effort. I will happily do the other stages as a team, we just need to decide on a starter who we then search for and he then starts it after the last person gets there.
Yeah sorry I messed up, I went into the 'Fietssport' or whatever it's called and sat on the start till I spotted your post @keithaitch and switched over. I shall conquer that hill once I'm firing on all cylinders. Looks like you two really took off.🤞Hope you're both tired for tomorrow.:laugh:

@Goldwolfie

Number 1out of 60!!

Hopefully make it tonight but have a mortgage chat at 5
Did you find a house already?

Top Bottom