Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Either fairy dust on the new Sim or the drafting is better. Felt like being in the group was doable! You could see whoever was at the front roughly 1w/kg higher.

AndyMacca

Either fairy dust on the new Sim or the drafting is better. Felt like being in the group was doable! You could see whoever was at the front roughly 1w/kg higher.
Wasn't sure about chasing you or not each time you broke away but hoped the group strength would do it and maybe we lifted our game a bit too. definitely worth being in a group, we'd have been easy pickings for @keithaitch if we'd separated.
@Mark68 and Craig, great sprint at the end. Max HR again! 👍xx(

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Good ride for me but unfortunately I hit dont save by mistake. Anyone know what time I did?

Around 32:27

Mark68

Über Member
Wasn't sure about chasing you or not each time you broke away but hoped the group strength would do it and maybe we lifted our game a bit too. definitely worth being in a group, we'd have been easy pickings for @keithaitch if we'd separated.
@Mark68 and Craig, great sprint at the end. Max HR again! 🤞xx(
Yes it was a good finish. I knew I wouldn't have the legs to get you at the finish, so gave as much as I could on the first ramp in the hope I could get a gap to sustain till the end. Just didn't have the power though.

keithaitch

Veteran
Looked like a great fight upfront, wished I'd been a part of it. If we'd had another 10 kms after i eventually caught you @Rod McG we could have worked together and perhaps caught them, I'd have happily done 90%of the work. As it was another frustrating night of drop outs and sudden 0 watts brick walls. Hopefully the new otg usb extension cable will sort it out. Will take my satisfaction in putting out 4.5w/kg for 30minutes.

Barbes66

Über Member
@Mark68 and Craig, great sprint at the end. Max HR again! 👍xx(
Yep - good finish @AndyMacca and @Mark68. I can still taste lung lining - that was all out!

perswe

Über Member
@Goldwolfie
I tied to draft as much as I could but that last 1/2 mile you really took off.
@perswe i let you pass. I could have kept up those watts all day, but was polite.
For once I got a good start. Note to self: It’s lefty loosey, righty tighty. Otherwise the cassette might fall apart.
Soo...I was on my own again after a not so swift mechanical effort.
I realise I probably forgot to name the domestique among you to hand over the bike. I think @Brusgaard is roughly the same height...next time I think you should give me yours. Thanks in advance!

And i couldn’t find the train of cars to draft back to the peloton. What kind of show are you running @keithaitch! I’m professional 10! You should have waited for me! Only @Goldwolfie and @Randyberlin showed proper respect for the sport! But I forgive you all ....if you let me have the December league.

Now, where was I...yes...the cassette. Silly amateur mistake, not becoming a professional 10. But I tried to tuck in and go hard (the scenery was a bit of a drag anyway). Couldn’t make out what was happening 8 minutes ahead but I heard on the race radio it was legendary.
I think i like the kickr. I think i will like it better when i figure out why the 1O speed cassette does not fit as per instructions...but as a professional 10 I don’t understand why I would even have to bother with these issues.

Top Bottom