Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
@Goldwolfie
I tied to draft as much as I could but that last 1/2 mile you really took off.
@perswe i let you pass. I could have kept up those watts all day, but was polite.
It was great to have some company for a change - I'm not sure we've got this drafting malarkey fully sorted, as we seemed to be overshooting a bit too much.

Still well done - I was flat out for the last mile.

It was great to have some company for a change - I'm not sure we've got this drafting malarkey fully sorted, as we seemed to be overshooting a bit too much.

Still well done - I was flat out for the last mile.
This time I used ANT+ instead of Bluetooth. So it didn't react fast enough. When I did get the draft it really gave me a break.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-105633.png
    Screenshot_20201119-105633.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20201119-105611.png
    Screenshot_20201119-105611.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 7

AndyMacca

Looked like a great fight upfront, wished I'd been a part of it. If we'd had another 10 kms after i eventually caught you @Rod McG we could have worked together and perhaps caught them, I'd have happily done 90%of the work. As it was another frustrating night of drop outs and sudden 0 watts brick walls. Hopefully the new otg usb extension cable will sort it out. Will take my satisfaction in putting out 4.5w/kg for 30minutes.
I was wondering why you weren't all over us, wishful thinking that we'd dropped you on the first descent. I saw on Strava the 0w periods, one of which was so long your speed dropped to zero too. That's just super annoying, hope you can get that sorted and work with @berty bassett to restore normality to the order. I'll enjoy my 2 days though.:tongue:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
What was your problem tonight @Brusgaard? I wouldn't normally be anywhere close to you...

My problem was doing the Zwift Academy Workout #07 on Tuesday (arguably the toughest of the 8 in this year's ZA), a Zwift race last night and finishing a rescheduled dinner 30 minutes before warmup. Normally we don't have dinner until after the race/my son's football training on Thursdays. But he didn't go to football today due to some groin problems, so we had dinner 2 hours earlier than I had "planned". I probably shouldn't have gone for that second serving of mashed potatoes and stuff. ^_^
So when I was dropped from the front group, I more or less sat up.

Come Saturday It'll be a pre-dinner ride, and with no riding tomorrow, I expect to do it about 2-3 minutes faster.

keithaitch

Veteran
My problem was doing the Zwift Academy Workout #07 on Tuesday (arguably the toughest of the 8 in this year's ZA), a Zwift race last night and finishing a rescheduled dinner 30 minutes before warmup. Normally we don't have dinner until after the race/my son's football training on Thursdays. But he didn't go to football today due to some groin problems, so we had dinner 2 hours earlier than I had "planned". I probably shouldn't have gone for that second serving of mashed potatoes and stuff. ^_^

Come Saturday It'll be a pre-dinner ride, and with no riding tomorrow, I expect to do it about 2-3 minutes faster.
I'll be there too on Saturday and hopefully catch you and @Berty after about 4 kms due to your flying and my dead duck start and then work together so we can all set good times.

inesfra

I'll be there too on Saturday and hopefully catch you and @Berty after about 4 kms due to your flying and my dead duck start and then work together so we can all set good times.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
You are killing a man (me) already dead ....

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

shimceltic

Veteran
I was wondering why you weren't all over us, wishful thinking that we'd dropped you on the first descent. I saw on Strava the 0w periods, one of which was so long your speed dropped to zero too. That's just super annoying, hope you can get that sorted and work with @berty bassett to restore normality to the order. I'll enjoy my 2 days though.:tongue:
Think if we can get a fast start and a gap with Brusgaard we might hold them off. Keith was hot on the tails in the last km up the hill though.

shimceltic

Veteran

I don't eat for about 5 hours before any exercise as it makes me feel sick.

perswe

Über Member
He's only a minute clear, nothing to worry about.:eek:
It is easier when the casette is correctly fitted ^_^
Jack sparrow or what's his name helped out a little the first few kms but then the added bots were just about as useful as a concrete parachute, but I thought I'd try to see how I long could last in tucked in TT position:boxing:. It turned out I could hold on for quite a bit....I think the last couple of kms I lost some pace...just couldn't sustain the watts...so the wolf pack on Saturday could just make sure my ghost doesn't escape from them and then hit it hard on the final climb to leave me standing (if not sooner).

Top Bottom