Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'd be keen to know of a method to compare my pedal power meter output to the Kikr trainer's. Any ideas appreciated.

You can use the DC Rainmaker tool (paid sub) if you dual-record as per @BKIain instructions.

I pair my Assiomas to the Garmin Edge - and BKOOL (and Zwift) uses the NEO as power source. If you ride on Zwift, then there is an Analysis tool on Zwift Power, where it takes the data from the ride/race you did and an uploaded FIT file (from your head unit). Then you can sync them, and it tells you the difference between the readings at certain times, i.e. 15s, 1m, 20m etc.

If the difference is larger than 5% in any of these, you risk being DQ from the A-races, where they mostly require dual-recording.'

Here is one from one of my recent Zwift races:

Last edited:
@Wentworth

I thought I could keep up with your generous drafting until mile 3. Then you turned on the afterburner.
Nice. Thanks.

Wentworth

@Wentworth

I thought I could keep up with your generous drafting until mile 3. Then you turned on the afterburner.
Nice. Thanks.
I think I had some generous drafting from you, too! That first 15 mins or so was the most fun I have had to date on BKOOL - so thank you.

It feels very rude disappearing without so much as a goodbye though. When I put my foot down I thought I could may catch Andy in front...suffice to say, I significantly overestimated myself!

AndyMacca

I think I had some generous drafting from you, too! That first 15 mins or so was the most fun I have had to date on BKOOL - so thank you.

It feels very rude disappearing without so much as a goodbye though. When I put my foot down I thought I could may catch Andy in front...suffice to say, I significantly overestimated myself!
I got a little stuck at the start line, I wanted to work with @Brusgaard but there was no chance to catch him, I gave up after a minute when I realised I hadn't made a single metre on him and my legs were useless :laugh: After that I got caught between two minds, dropping back to you guys or just rolling on and never really worked it out.
Glad you enjoyed it, It's better when there's more of us. :thumbsup: One of my local cycle club mates was threatening to join tonight too but looks like he couldn't make it.

I missed the start cos I couldn’t connect to the app. Started boot 3 minutes late, but finished.. very enjoyable.
Which route was that?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Thanks. I’ve gone 3 different ones and so far haven’t gotten into a big group. The corners with no pedal is kind of fun. In real life I’d be on the brakes.

Ive done two rides now Randy and managed to get into/form a small group each time. For most of today’s ride, there was just two of us, periodically joined and left/dropped others.

After riding on my own in Bkool for the past 5 years - it makes a refreshing change. :thumbsup::cheers:

Top Bottom