Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
That was tough! That 18% incline section was particularly horrible. Especially when AAAC scoots off in front up it!! You were bouncing round me like a puppy AAAC...it was like you were just toying with me, and then when you got bored you just shot off like a missile!

Barbes66

Über Member
Well done @Add! I had a crap start again. Just couldn't hold the watts needed to stick at the start - by the time I'd re-opened my eyes, Ad's camouflage skinsuit was a dot in the distance. It's probably me as flat/downhill starts aren't great but I am beginning to wonder if the Drivo firmware update is a factor. Anyway there was no point in bursting myself trying to catch you all so just decided to put in an effort once it started to go up.

shimceltic

Veteran
Well done @Add! I had a crap start again. Just couldn't hold the watts needed to stick at the start - by the time I'd re-opened my eyes, Ad's camouflage skinsuit was a dot in the distance. It's probably me as flat/downhill starts aren't great but I am beginning to wonder if the Drivo firmware update is a factor. Anyway there was no point in bursting myself trying to catch you all so just decided to put in an effort once it started to go up.
Camouflage? I thought someone hade ate too many refreshers and been sick on him

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Cheers. I’m all about the climbing...kind of by circumstance more than anything. I live in mid Wales and it’s a 10% incline whichever way you turn out of my drive. I struggled at the beginning to keep with the pack, I find flat and gentle inclines really tough. If I lose the draught I’m screwed.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Yep, if I can be arsed I'll have to put them back on the trainer for the re-run. Once the WB is sorted then I'll probably flog them and put the Duo's on the road bike.
If you decide to sell the vectors, would you be kind enough to offer them my way. I could well be interested. Been toying with power pedals for a while now, was looking at the Assiomas, but I’m sure the vectors would be just fine.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
I might be interested if I can afford them
FFS....beat me to it...I was far too long winded.

AndyMacca

Once Wattbike have sorted me out it'll be 2022 and one of you will have bought some already :smile: BTW from my one comparison on RGT last night they were the same as the Vectors. I'll do some more playing with them though and report back.

Top Bottom