Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks guys. I'm on this new tech learning curve.

Last edited:
Just saw a GP Lama YouTube about Apple air tag. Everyone should get one for their bike. It seems to be a game changer.
Edit: except you @shimceltic .. Oh and just out of curiosity where are you stopping for coffee and leaving your bike outside?

Last edited:
Just a reminder that there is a “Cheddar Challenge “ tomorrow at 5 UK time.

I was going to say be there or be Cheugy, but they are not mutually exclusive. Like me you can be both.

http://app.rgtcycling.com/event?code=Z5y5mw03LN

How did it go Randy? I'm only getting over the vaccine
@berty bassett finished in less than half my time.
The only good thing for me was after all the 25% climbs 3% feels like downhill. Milk that vaccine flu for all you can get. “ oh I guess I could try a little more of that ice cream.. can you fluff my pillow a little more?”

Attachments

• 160AF187-C8E9-49D0-BE39-CFFB7DF332DB.jpeg
    160AF187-C8E9-49D0-BE39-CFFB7DF332DB.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 6

shimceltic

Veteran
@berty bassett finished in less than half my time.
The only good thing for me was after all the 25% climbs 3% feels like downhill. Milk that vaccine flu for all you can get. “ oh I guess I could try a little more of that ice cream.. can you fluff my pillow a little more?”
I wish it was like that. Yesterday was wiped out and decided KFC was the only option to make me better. 8 piece boneless sharing bucket with gravy....... Was salivating thinking about it as my Mrs went to the drive through only to find out they had a power cut.

Top Bottom