Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
It's not the trainer, it's me!
Can't afford one after buying my new seat.

OK, I'm not sure @BILL S needs a new you, so ditch the discount comment. ^_^

I’m planning on the rerun Saturday. Should make it at the pace I’m feeling today. Not a snail like @BILL S but a slug.

Attachments

• B844E935-AC27-4A95-B62D-EF2B5120C302.jpeg
    B844E935-AC27-4A95-B62D-EF2B5120C302.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 4

shimceltic

Veteran
@Brusgaard Jacob skoves got his own rides in the email from bkool this week, does he ride your Danish league

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Brusgaard Jacob skoves got his own rides in the email from bkool this week, does he ride your Danish league

Yes, but not much this season due to an operation (heart related I think) about 1 month into the season, which of course meant he should not doing anything too active for a longer period.

I haven't been active in the Danish league since 2017/2018, but joins one of the races once in a blue moon - I think maybe 2-3 times this past season. :smile: Back in the day, I was only riding on BKOOL (and RW), and the only way to race against a lot of riders was to join the Danish league races or ride the official BKOOL ones which were regularly set up as live sessions. I tried to ride all 3 weekly Danish league races, and rarely missed any, and I think in the end I got enough. Also the fact that they delete last year's results/ranking and your user every year annoys me...

These days with lots of riders in RGT and Zwift and (sometimes) BKOOL there is enough other races/rides throughout the winter (and the rest of the year for that matter). So instead of committing to riding every Tuesday and Thursday at 8PM and Sunday 10AM in the Danish league, I usually choose some of the shorter leagues (6-10 races) on Zwift or RGT, and preferably earlier in the evening. On BKOOL it is almost entirely the Chain Gang races, but also the odd BKOOL official live race/ride every now and then - usually if there is some kind of prize/raffle to be won. :smile:

Yes, but not much this season due to an operation (heart related I think) about 1 month into the season, which of course meant he should not doing anything too active for a longer period.

I haven't been active in the Danish league since 2017/2018, but joins one of the races once in a blue moon - I think maybe 2-3 times this past season. :smile: Back in the day, I was only riding on BKOOL (and RW), and the only way to race against a lot of riders was to join the Danish league races or ride the official BKOOL ones which were regularly set up as live sessions. I tried to ride all 3 weekly Danish league races, and rarely missed any, and I think in the end I got enough. Also the fact that they delete last year's results/ranking and your user every year annoys me...

These days with lots of riders in RGT and Zwift and (sometimes) BKOOL there is enough other races/rides throughout the winter (and the rest of the year for that matter). So instead of committing to riding every Tuesday and Thursday at 8PM and Sunday 10AM in the Danish league, I usually choose some of the shorter leagues (6-10 races) on Zwift or RGT, and preferably earlier in the evening. On BKOOL it is almost entirely the Chain Gang races, but also the odd BKOOL official live race/ride every now and then - usually if there is some kind of prize/raffle to be won. :smile:
I saw him in my Bkool email and felt a little pride that I've raced against him. May have been mile behind, (or as "The Tragically Hip" say he was ahead by a century) but hey, in the same race.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-061542.png
    Screenshot_20210516-061542.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 3

I'm supposed to be landing in Copenhagen now. Stupid Covid. I didn't try to change to September, but British Airways is giving me the $485 in credit. Probably never get that great deal again.
So the bottom line is those Strava segments near @Brusgaard and @perswe are safe..for now. I still want to do that Scandinavian circle.

Top Bottom