Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
The finish area was lovely

I don’t think the local Skive team (ColoQuick) rider found the finish lovely, after his chain locked up during the sprint, when he was in the winning position… :sad:

1628884423173.png

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I don’t think the local Skive team (ColoQuick) rider found the finish lovely, after his chain locked up during the sprint, when he was in the winning position… :sad:

View attachment 603989
Happens to Cav often ... Doesn't stop him winning though !! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

The first hour of the last stage of Tour of Denmark today it was pouring down like crazy.

It was ITT so very unlucky for the early starters, which had to be very careful and wasted at lot of time compared to those riding later.
Not for me this morning. It was a nice sunny day. And I loved passing other riders on the video. I’m now looking at next May/June for a real ride there.

Edit: What the heck? I did a search for Denmark and joined the first one that popped up. But it turns out it wasn't in Denmark despite the title. No wonder it wasn't raining.

Attachments

• 19F6480E-DB65-4FE4-AB04-A04A1390E7E3.jpeg
    19F6480E-DB65-4FE4-AB04-A04A1390E7E3.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20210814-120212.png
    Screenshot_20210814-120212.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Not for me this morning. It was a nice sunny day. And I loved passing other riders on the video. I’m now looking at next May/June for a real ride there.

Edit: What the heck? I did a search for Denmark and joined the first one that popped up. But it turns out it wasn't in Denmark despite the title. No wonder it wasn't raining.
Use the map search on the web next rime :-)

shimceltic

Veteran
Anyone tried the Bkool giro Italia beta? New graphics and video..

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Anyone tried the Bkool giro Italia beta? New graphics and video..

Just tried it. A few changes to the UI again. The rider names on the left is now a bigger font, but still limited to shorter names. Bigger font is probably nice for smaller screens, but for those of us using 40-60" screens, I think we would like longer names showed instead.
The 3D looked brighter, almost too bright IMHO.

Tried selecting the AR Giro route, but when pressing "Start session" it told me to Register and after doing that it told me Go Premium. Restarted sim but got stuck in the same Register/Go Premium loop. :banghead:

At least it didn't hang on exit as the previous beta... :smile:

Top Bottom