Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

@Randyberlin or anyone with neo2t, on the Bkool fitness app can you get it to control resistance? Mine doesn't seem to change when it did with the smart pro 2

Yes you can, obviously, otherwise it would not make much sense ;). Just connect it as a controllable trainer, should work fine.

shimceltic

Veteran
Yes you can, obviously, otherwise it would not make much sense ;). Just connect it as a controllable trainer, should work fine.

I do connect it and but on the fitness app it doesn't change resistance when it should, my smart pro 2 worked properly, bkool say it works but I can't get it to work.

I do connect it and but on the fitness app it doesn't change resistance when it should, my smart pro 2 worked properly, bkool say it works but I can't get it to
The last TACX update dropped the desktop for Mac mini that I use for the bike shed. So I deleted my Garmin account. And now when I signed back up it started a whole new account even using the same email and password. I’m afraid to ask my wife if they’re still charging me because I finally have reached the point where she only sees ”bike stuff” instead of individual charges to the checking account.

shimceltic

Veteran
can you post some screenshots? My Tack Neo works fine here, so should the Neo2.

Will try later, the app loads and workouts with vid start and it measures cadence and power, just doesn't change resistance when I need to be in other power zones so you can't maintain watts

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Brusgaard
Veteran 2 now! Happy birthday.

Thanks @Randyberlin and @shimceltic. :smile:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Perfect beer for today’s TdF stage.

1657722939763.jpeg

Top Bottom