Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Randy and I will be gearing up for a big azz Thanksgiving munch out after the ride, so hopefully we will both be putting along nicely.

Unfortunately, I don't plan on waiting for you like last year, when we did the same course together. I took us about an hour at 1.6 wkg back then. :smile:

Probably worse today. I did the 5 minute FPT as a base line and am only at 147 now. This recovery is going great. Beat my 8 week PT goals at 3 weeks. Soon back to mediocrity!

Tag along - if you can! :smile: I see now, that you said KICKR BIKE. It is using elctromagnetism like the NEO, but how it handles downhill I have no idea!

@Brusgaard with BKool physics it is bleh as no coasting and higher power demand to keep speed up on DH. However, on platforms with more realistic physics engines it seems pretty good. Dying to try the new Garmin bike, but cost means I must wait till Santa or side hustle come through for me.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Tag along - if you can! :smile: I see now, that you said KICKR BIKE. It is using elctromagnetism like the NEO, but how it handles downhill I have no idea!

Okay, seems to behave somewhat like the NEO:

1669301507850.png

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Brusgaard with BKool physics it is bleh as no coasting and higher power demand to keep speed up on DH. However, on platforms with more realistic physics engines it seems pretty good. Dying to try the new Garmin bike, but cost means I must wait till Santa or side hustle come through for me.

Read / watch the reviews of it - and you do not want it anymore!

The NEO 2t seems to be very close to reality. The same ride I’ve done in real life and then in Bkool match pretty closely. The old Bkool trainer was way too generous. On a ride in Wales the hills caught me way off guard. The Bkool trainer made me think 20% was doable.

shimceltic

Veteran
Read / watch the reviews of it - and you do not want it anymore!

The newest one?

Top Bottom