Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cool down timer...and low aerobic ride at end. My Garmin stuff reset in the middle of the ride though. Nice work out Randy, your really coming back nicely.

Thanks. It's been easier than expected. If it hadn't gotten tweaked out of p!ace in June I would have probably put it off longer. Now I wish I had it done years ago.

shimceltic

Veteran
I've bought myself some red light therapy machine. The power meter will have to wait. Also seen decathlon in Spain have their own power meters at a good price, not sure how reliable.
Amazon kindle have the Jan Ullrich book for 99p today, not sure if worldwide or just UK.

Won't it be a foreign start as this year was and I suppose next year will be at home then away again?

That's right, they're thinking of three great stages to open it up. Italians will be champing at the bit to show their stuff and the food and wine is not to be denied.

My favourite country, if there is something gonna happen I'll get involved!

Awsome! Will keep you all posted. Wife is Italian American from a famous italian vintner family with grapes all over Italy including Mt. Vesuvius. Her Dad passed away today so we are firing up some tasty stuff from our ""wine cellar" (closet in basement) in his honor and trying to stay positive. Awesome standup guy who took up seated biking in the last few years to ward off Parkinsons depredations.

shimceltic

Veteran
Awsome! Will keep you all posted. Wife is Italian American from a famous italian vintner family with grapes all over Italy including Mt. Vesuvius. Her Dad passed away today so we are firing up some tasty stuff from our ""wine cellar" (closet in basement) in his honor and trying to stay positive. Awesome standup guy who took up seated biking in the last few years to ward off Parkinsons depredations.
He sounds like a top bloke who will be missed. Condolences to the family.

Top Bottom