Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
Also next month I was going to plan the rides but I'll be missing a ride or so due to holidays and with it being a busy month for other reasons I'd rather schedule January's league.

I think that there was a time when all 4 league rides were available all month. This gave more flexibility as to when they are done. It would perhaps mean that more would get them all done before the end of the month, which may make the league feel more worthwhile - it needs all the help it can get! Agree?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I think that there was a time when all 4 league rides were available all month. This gave more flexibility as to when they are done. It would perhaps mean that more would get them all done before the end of the month, which may make the league feel more worthwhile - it needs all the help it can get! Agree?

As it is now, once the stage has opened, you can do it as many times as you want until the end of the month. Releasing every stage on the 1st of the month would not be beneficial I think. I would probably do the stages that doesn’t benefit from the draft, like longer climbs and to a certain extent long downhills on days when I feel fresh, instead of necessarily on a Thursday or Saturday evening.

Rod McG

Über Member
As it is now, once the stage has opened, you can do it as many times as you want until the end of the month. Releasing every stage on the 1st of the month would not be beneficial I think. I would probably do the stages that doesn’t benefit from the draft, like longer climbs and to a certain extent long downhills on days when I feel fresh, instead of necessarily on a Thursday or Saturday evening.

That's a point, we don't need you feeling fresh!
I just thought @shimceltic could get them all done before he goes on holiday!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
That's a point, we don't need you feeling fresh!
I just thought @shimceltic could get them all done before he goes on holiday!

He has more than 4 weeks to do stage 1, 3 weeks to do stage 2, almost 3 weeks to do stage 3 and almost 2 weeks to do stage 4. Stage 5 however is only open for 6 days, if setting up the stages as I do now with the next stage starting each Monday.

shimceltic

Veteran

Attachments

• 16697422136224365294599068304557.jpg
    16697422136224365294599068304557.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
Good, perhaps I can get the update working by then. Light show looking good.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
So, who is riding this week's stage tonight? Estimated finish time around 40 minutes - less if in a fast group.

I won't be there this Saturday either. So if anyone wants to do the re-run, somone else must start it.

1669888128452.png

Top Bottom