Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Brusgaard
I just did the league ride in video. In your neighborhood, right? It looks like a great ride in real life. Well, maybe when its dry.

Well, by Alaskan standards it may be in my neighborhood, but it is around 37 miles from home, so not really a place I go often (on the bike). Was in Silkeborg last weekend however, but that was for boozing and no riding. 😄 Stayed in Skive this weekend for another Saturday night of drinking heavily... ^_^ Next Saturday I will be at my aunt's 50-year anniversary, so no league ride from me there either.... Will behave myself with the drinking however!

Last edited:
Well, by Alaskan standards it may be in my neighborhood, but it is around 37 miles from home, so not really a place I go often (on the bike). Was in Silkeborg last weekend however, but that was for boozing and no riding. 😄 Stayed in Skive this weekend for another Saturday night of drinking heavily... ^_^ Next Saturday I will be at my aunt's 50-year anniversary, so no league ride from me there either.... Will behave myself with the drinking however!
Skive and nordic style outings - favorite bevy?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Talk about timing...

On Black Friday/weekend I bought a KICKR V6 as a backup for my NEO2 / a new toy to try.

Tonight my NEO died 10 minutes into a race. All resistance gone, no lights at the front and just the rear fan spinning at 100% when connected to the wall outlet... No longer found by app or computer. Guess it is just another NEO2/2T heading for the scrap yard. :cursing:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Guy over here fixed them, if you are competent to get the pcb out and send over he'll sort it

Yes I know. It is only like 20 screws and 8+ wires to unscrew/disconnect, but with postage, repair etc. it quickly adds up. I can buy a brand new NEO2 for £660 with 2 years of warranty (and new bearings which mine needs replaced).

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Is anyone riding tomorrow? If there is I'll try and hang on for more than a couple of minutes.

If I get the KICKR assembled in time, I hope to.

I might actually make the Saturday re-run too, as the anniversary is at noon. If I choose to be the designated driver, we/I will probably be home just in time for the re-run.

Top Bottom