Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Can't see the ride anywhere??

Search for user rod or brus. Tick in warm up only.

Last edited:

Barbes66

Über Member
Search for user rod or brus. Tick in warm up only.

Got it just in time and managed to get to 300w during the red. I almost puked keeping up with you two and then on that 1.2% I had nothing. AS i spun the legs I could see you on the timer duking it out and it got me thinking that a wee picture in picture of the head of the race would be a nice anti-boredom feature. Reckon I can get that on the product backlog??

Duckman

Über Member
Got it just in time and managed to get to 300w during the red. I almost puked keeping up with you two and then on that 1.2% I had nothing. AS i spun the legs I could see you on the timer duking it out and it got me thinking that a wee picture in picture of the head of the race would be a nice anti-boredom feature. Reckon I can get that on the product backlog??

That backlog is long than the TdF I would wager. Still wondering what @Brusgaard drinks while out on the town at home? Sorry I missed today's run, slaving over a hot chore list.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
That backlog is long than the TdF I would wager. Still wondering what @Brusgaard drinks while out on the town at home? Sorry I missed today's run, slaving over a hot chore list.

The list of what I drink is about the size of BKOOL‘s backlog. :laugh: But usually I drink (all sorts of) beer and then of course some drinks (gin, rum etc.) . I’m not much of a wine drinker however, but like a glass or two with some fine food. Never opens a bottle just to drink wine though…

Barbes66

Über Member
The list of what I drink is about the size of BKOOL‘s backlog. :laugh: But usually I drink (all sorts of) beer and then of course some drinks (gin, rum etc.) . I’m not much of a wine drinker however, but like a glass or two with some fine food. Never opens a bottle just to drink wine though…

Whatever it was it worked tonight. Another impressive showing.

Beer and this snaps goes fine with pickled herring! The snaps has to be COLD, preferably below 0C, otherwise it starts to taste too much of caraway!!!

I’ve always heard the villages the Vikings raided put rotten fish out to discourage further raids but the Vikings just said “hey this is good.”

shimceltic

Veteran

Attachments

• IMG20221210134335.jpg
    IMG20221210134335.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom