Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Well that was frustrating - I was toddling up the Moose Stage 5 and was only 0.4 Miles from the top when I lost my connection. For me it looked like being a good time as well. I kept going for a minute or so, but the session never recovered. My attempt needs to be denied from the League stats as it is listed as 'My Attempt'.
It's the first time I've suffered from this, and what I've read from others on the forum, I suppose I shouldn't complain.
At least I got some climbing practice in for the climb at the end of the Chain Gang Stage 1.
I'll have another bash at the 'lost' stage after Thursday.

bobinski

Legendary Member
:heat::heat:Thats some chain gang ride . the hill at the end takes some climbing :wacko::wacko:

Too right Ryan. I cannot make Thursday so just had a go. 56.17 will have to do. Glad I made decent time before the last 5k. Frigging hell:wacko:

Neilsmith

Well that was frustrating - I was toddling up the Moose Stage 5 and was only 0.4 Miles from the top when I lost my connection. For me it looked like being a good time as well. I kept going for a minute or so, but the session never recovered. My attempt needs to be denied from the League stats as it is listed as 'My Attempt'.
It's the first time I've suffered from this, and what I've read from others on the forum, I suppose I shouldn't complain.
At least I got some climbing practice in for the climb at the end of the Chain Gang Stage 1.
Happened to me today on the chaingang stage 1 after 23km no fun :banghead:

BILL S

Guru

Wolfie. The ride can still continue with a lost connection as long as the ride keeps going, which it should do. If your reconnection is still not established by the end of the ride, the ride can be saved next time you connect to bkool. That's the theory anyway, and bkool seem to have got that side of things sorted out these days.

BILL S

Guru
Too right Ryan. I cannot make Thursday so just had a go. 56.17 will have to do. Glad I made decent time before the last 5k. Frigging hell:wacko:

Bob, you must have had some lead before that hill. Looks like I'm going have to take tomorrow night off.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Wolfie. The ride can still continue with a lost connection as long as the ride keeps going, which it should do. If your reconnection is still not established by the end of the ride, the ride can be saved next time you connect to bkool. That's the theory anyway, and bkool seem to have got that side of things sorted out these days.

Thanks Bill, it's good to know for the next time.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bob, you must have had some lead before that hill. Looks like I'm going have to take tomorrow night off.

( throws down gauntlet) Bill, I would say this one is pretty much made for you. Youv'e got the stamina to take the first 24k at speed and the climbing ability to skip up those last 5k. Honest mate, absolutely no pressure:whistle:

Neilsmith

I'm guessing the continue riding only works on a computer? when the app fails, on iPad anyway, you are kicked out of the app and when you go back in the only option is to start again or where the last rider is. So do you continue getting the correct resistance when a connection is lost?

I will probably switch to using the computer when I get round to updating the two I have which are a few years old now.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
I'm guessing the continue riding only works on a computer? when the app fails, on iPad anyway, you are kicked out of the app and when you go back in the only option is to start again or where the last rider is. So do you continue getting the correct resistance when a connection is lost?

I will probably switch to using the computer when I get round to updating the two I have which are a few years old now.

I was using an Android tablet and I just got the ' Do you want to Quit' message and nothing was changing so I thought my only option was to hit the Yes button and it let me save the incomplete ride. Would I have known when the ride was completed?

Top Bottom