Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RickB

professional procrastinator
Some more names signing up for chaingang and goats.. Anyone on here??
John18morrow
Stevep salfordCC
Mark Byrne

Insomina

Paul in Real Life
@JLaw can you add my ride I did back on the 24th - I have just done a short ride on Little Cottonwood Canyon to register it.

When you are back from holidays that is.

Thanks

John18

Yeah I'm on RickB and trying to find my climbing legs ! Got to say I'm impressed with the bkool even though it does have issues. I've had four training days on it now and can feel the benefits. Looking forward to trying to keep up on the chain gang and goats rides.

Gert Lush

Well I did the Chaingang. Didn't have any ghosts so obviously did something wrong. Also how do I tell if my attempt has been accepted within the league?

That last hill killed me and I didn't want to go too hard on the flat as I didn't want to burn out but still burnt out anyway.. Whoops.

Also using a vortex smart so again 7% max. Hence why I seemed to fly along on the Dunkery Beacon attempt I did. Definitely feel like it's cheating on them!

BILL S

Guru

kipster

Guru
:heat::heat:Thats some chain gang ride . the hill at the end takes some climbing :wacko::wacko:
The real one has a cattle grid on it, fortunately when I did the climb it was dry and it was a closed road sportive which was just as well as there were cyclist everywhere.

I'm looking toward to doing it early in a ride, in the sportive I hit it at 50miles with 32 miles to go from the top.

Neilsmith

Also using a vortex smart so again 7% max. Hence why I seemed to fly along on the Dunkery Beacon attempt I did. Definitely feel like it's cheating on them!
This was the reason I bought the Tacx Bushido it has a 15% max and I wanted to use it for climbing as much as anything

BILL S

Guru

I think we can let you off with that for the moment Mike. 2nd fastest in the UK is pretty quick ;) but when you start to beat Ryan we may need to apply a handicap to your league rides. There's no way the Mountain Mooses will let you in :stop:.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Crap!!

Went to do the last 2 T100 re-do's tonight but could only do 1. First problem was technical, I could not get the first session to load. :cursing:

Second problem was lack of legs :B). Started my second session, Cheddar Gorge, and had no power in the legs. Just could not generate a free flow of power. Only just came in under my target time. :surrender:

Oh well looks like a session for friday is already booked. Don't want to mess with the chaingang attempt on thurs :bicycle::ohmy:

Ryan lawman

Über Member

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Hi all,
I'm new to BKool - discovered this forum and fancy a bit of social media peer pressure to make me sweat all over the lounge floor. Could someone approve my request to join the Chaingang please. Same username as here.

Ta
I really hope you are loads faster than me, or slower than me .... definitely don't want you to be slightly faster than me as riding in your slipstream might put me off xx( LOL

:welcome: to the house of pain!

Monte

Über Member
I don't see them in the pending attempts. Most likely they weren't done as league rides -- I think that can happen when you challenge someone due to a glitch in how the league was set up. Sadly, I can't fix it retroactively :sad: But I think I know what to do differently next time.

The easiest resolution is to go to the league page, click on the little emblem for the ride that wasn't recorded. That'll schedule a league ride, the make sure you . Then just do a minute or so of the ride, quit but save the session.

At that point I can then copy the time from your real ride and it'll appear in the league results.

The league closes at the end of the year -- the idea was to give folks plenty of time to do the various rides & recover, possibly participating in other leagues/group rides and account for the holiday season as well.

Sorry, you have mis-understood, I've done 2 stages today (must be mad) and there's 3 more to do but for some reason they are not showing when I look on bsim software under the league tab.

Top Bottom